Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thegmommy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2005, 05:03 PM
    How to add spouses name to deed on house...
    I need to know how to go about adding my name to the deed of our house. Who would I see... realtor, title company... and what forms do we need to fill out?
    slippydippydo Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2005, 10:00 AM
    You need to draft a new deed .

An attorney can do this for you. There are also many example legal forms available online.
    geraldfiskeyahoocom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegmommy1
    I need to know how to go about adding my name to the deed of our house. Who would I see...realtor, title company...and what forms do we need to fill out?
    How to add my wife's name to house title
    geraldfiskeyahoocom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Example of deed
    JEAN083 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegmommy1
    I need to know how to go about adding my name to the deed of our house. Who would I see...realtor, title company...and what forms do we need to fill out?
    How to add my wife name in my house deed, I still have mortgage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My name is not on the deed, what now? [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: I plan on retaining an attorney as soon as I get the funds, but in the meantime, I have questions! We have been married for 4 years, together for a total of 12 years. First thing is our home. We bought it from his mother, no contract-just verbal. My husband took out a mortgage on it...

Need to Deed a House back to the bank [ 5 Answers ]

I currently own 2 properties and I need to sell one of them. It is a condo in Howell MI. We have tired everything to try and sell the property from paying closing costs to increasing the commission for the agents selling or buying the property. We have run out of ideas and money and now we need to...

Anonymity on House Deed/Public Records? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to not have my name on my house deed because it is a public record and can be looked up easily by surnames? (this is for personal safety concerns) Would purchasing the home in the name of a Trust or LLC work? Any other ideas? Thank you for your help. ...

Paying Off A Spouses Credit Debts [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know something about paying off debts that a spouse made that one didn't know about and did not sign for her to get. The spouse died and the creditors are trying to make me pay for the debts that she made before she died that I didn't find out about until after her death. I...

Workplace Spouses [ 2 Answers ]

I am a journalist working on a story about the phenomenon of "workplace spouses" a reference to the intense personal and empotional bonds--not sexual--that can form between mena and women who work very closely together for very long hours. I have been told by HR experts that these relationships can...

View more questions Search