Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Who am I Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 10:14 PM
    Afraid to hurt but hurting
    Wow, I don't know wher to begin. I have been in this relationship unmarried for 26 years. We have 2 kids (young adults) and I am no longer in love... I have been unhappy much more than happy but he has nobody else. His parent have been gone for years and he lost his sister to a tragic drunk driving accident 2 years ago. He is depressed and driving me crazy. He has no friends to speak of and I want to leave, but I can't stand the pain in his eyes
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 4, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Counseling is needed for both of you. It can be mended and fixed. That is if both are willing to work at it.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Afraid of getting pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I am 57 and my periods stopped around 7 years ago but I'm still afraid of getting pregnant and so I take good care during intercourse. My question is if there is any chance of getting pregnant doing the full intercourse. Thanks

I'm afraid of going crazy [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I've already been dianosed bipolar, but I'm afraid that there is something else wrong with me. Only my family knows about it. Are these feelings normal? I'm starting college next fall and I'm afraid that I'll go crazy there. I can't sleep with out a really loud fan. At sleep overs I...

Afraid to be a friend. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a best friend who I would honestly do anything for,anytime, anywhere. She means so much to me. I have learned in the past that I have said things or blogged about issues I shouldn't have which related to her. We almost had a falling out over a guy. This has actually happened a couple of...

Male afraid of what's to come. [ 7 Answers ]

In April, I'll have been with my girlfriend for almost two years. In the last month things have gone horribly wrong, and I'm afraid. I'll try to start at the beginning, please bear with me. My girlfriend and I met in high school, she had a crush on me I had never had a girlfriend before, so...

Afraid I am infertile! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 19 and I have been with my fiancé for 3yrs and been having unprotected sex for around a year and a half since having a contraceptive rod removed from my arm, But I have never fallen pregnant. This is seriously starting to worry me as at this age I should be at my most fertile. So why isn't I...

View more questions Search