Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natalie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2005, 04:11 PM
    Crêpe sole shoes
    I need to know how to clean crêpe sole shoes and boots before storing for the summer. I have had them become sticky and had to discard the boots.
    Thanks
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2005, 04:31 PM
    Use strong soap and water to get any oil or grease off them. Then wrap in a plastic bag to keep out air. Store in a cool place. Should be in good shape for next fall. If they still turn sticky, better buy a different brand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sole Custody in Wisconsin [ 6 Answers ]

Sole Custody in Wisconsin Three years ago I bought a house with two of my daughters. We all put the money down to purchase the house and we each have a share of monthly bills for the house. My problem is this: my daughter and her boyfriend have two children. He has not worked or tried to...

Sole proprietary liability [ 1 Answers ]

I have situation that may require legal assistance. I'm not sure so that is why I am asking here. I'm also not sure if this is the correct place for this question so mods, feel free to move it to a more appropriate location, if need be. Last night my wife's car was stolen from our driveway. That...

Bags and shoes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Hey want to know that what are the latest style of bags hand bags which are in almost... and shoes too are there high heel in fashion or low which are in . Thanks...

Sole Propriertor and Chapters [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question that I can't seem to get any answers to... I called the IRS, SBA, my SOS, and my county recorders office, and they keep sending me in circles! I was wondering if it is legal for a Sole Propriertor to form a local chapter in different states, and possibly even different...

View more questions Search