Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frizz1862 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 07:37 PM
    PLC training
    I’m looking for a free PLC training course online or in a school and I’m willing to also pay for the training. If anyone out there knows of any PLC training courses please tell me about it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 4, 2007, 08:45 PM
    It may help for those of use that do searches for your info, if you tell us what PLC stands for.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 4, 2007, 11:48 PM
    Do you mean Programmable Logic Controller?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with training my dauschand [ 4 Answers ]

We recently rescued a young, female mini-dauschand who is fitting in nicely with one exception - she barks at noises or voices from family members in another room and proceeds to run at them barking when they enter the room she is in. She has never been mean or attacked the two girls in our home...

Training for 5K [ 2 Answers ]

I've reluctantly agreed to do a 5K one month from today- I'm overweight (5' 5" and 170lbs:( ) and very out of shape so I need to start training. Any suggestions on how to start? Currently the only exercise I get outside of normal daily activities of caring for a home and 2 small children is...

Training [ 2 Answers ]

I have a five year old lab and golden retriver mix. I have a problem with him listening to me outside. He listens good to commands inside but when I take him out or he breaks loose he will not come back to me. I have never hit or abused him . I don't know what to do about it. He knows what...

Plc ? [ 3 Answers ]

What is meant by PLC (commonly used in Britain along with Corporate Bodies e.g.. Lloyds Bank PLC

View more questions Search