Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Need you Opinion Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Dog Indigestion
    I have a 6 months old yorkie mix, that when I arrived home found out, she ate my sons food found over the dinning table and found her vomiting. Is there something I can do in addition to take her to vet? Any home remedy?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

May 4, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Depending what she ate, you may not have much to worry about. It is very common for a dog to over eat and throw up. Everyone knows chocolate is bad for dogs, but onions, grapes, raisins, and some other things can be worse. Post back what it was, and maybe somebody here will recognize anything that is a problem.

We won't ask about how a Yorkie managed to get food off the table. Must be a resourceful little dog.

Perhaps you need to look at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post251802 The list of what I think puppies need starts with a crate.
    Need you Opinion Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 06:25 PM
    She ate chicken stew. It's a yorkie mix, so it's not as short as you may think, but she is very ingenious. Thank you for your reply. I'm new in this subject, and I was afraid I had to run to the vet. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

May 4, 2007, 09:29 PM
    I doubt there is much in chicken stew to hurt a dog. I was reading last night about how bad carrots are for dogs, but that factoid needs confirmation elsewhere. I do know many dogs survive large doses of carrots.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Morgan dog - stuffed toy dog [ 19 Answers ]

I am looking for an older stuffed dog, a child's toy, that had a rubber squeaker in the nose,  We used to call it a "Morgan" dog,  it had big plactic eyes that had loose black centers,  any info on this toy would be nice.

Hope to help dog cope with loss of second dog? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I live in St. Louis MO and have had 2 dogs, Brandie and Alix, for 11 years. I brought them home about 1 week apart from each other, so they have been together for 11 years. They were very close. Alix was very close to Brandie. She would only go outside if Brandie went out. Would only...

When should I feed my dog adult dog food? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a chocolat lab that just turned 1, and I'm wondering when do I stop feeding her puppy food? Omar

Headaches and indigestion [ 1 Answers ]

I've been having headaches that sometimes make me nauseous(not migraines). At the same time I have indigestion with a lot of belching. I'm miserable. I'm a 56 yr. old female. Doesn't matter what I eat to cause indigestion. Do you think the headaches and indigestion are related?

My dog is 2 years old and he will not eat his dried dog food! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have two dogs pal and buddy now buddy is 2 and pal is 8 I have had these dogs for there hole life and about a month ago we had to change there food now pal was fine with this she eats her food all at once so did buddy but once we put them back to there regular diet pal was fine and so...

View more questions Search