Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soue Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Helpe me
    HI dear
    Last week I moved to my new Apartment ,I was surprised when I sow The Carpet been Damaged, in the Dining room area there's a bleach spilled in many spots and it look afoul, and the faucet knob very dirty and many problems , I went to the office and informed them and they told me we will call you , they called me asking me if everything is OK . I said no I have many problem doors windows and I told her I can't live in situation like this I called you you did nothing and now asking me if everything is OK! she said OK. I well call you she never did .
    Please advice me I feel sick and desperate What to do! Excuse my English am not an American.
    Thank you so much
    Sue
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 6, 2007, 12:46 PM
    I would make a list and hand deliver it to the Landlord. Some leases have a clause that state a time frame for the Landlord to make repairs. I would continue to call the Landlord until I got results. However, you may have to take drastic measures and leave if you can't get cooperation.
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

May 6, 2007, 12:52 PM
    I agree with above response, but I have a few things to add.

Make a list of everything wrong and take pictures!

Write a letter to landlord stating the problems and how you would like them resolved, keep a copy for yourself in case you need it later for court or such!

Have the letter sent Certified, so they can't later claim they never received it!

Keep calling the landlord! Be a pain in their rear end if you must! They will get tired and hopefully respond with results to your problem.

Good Luck and God Loves You!
    Soue Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Thank you Guys for your help It works .
    Soue
    redroof Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Soue
    HI dear
    last week I moved to my new Apartment ,I was surprised when I sow The Carpet been Damaged, in the Dining room area there's a bleach spilled in many spots and it look afoul, and the faucet knob very dirty and many problems , I went to the office and informed them and they told me we will call you , they called me asking me if everything is ok . I said no i have many problem doors windows and i told her i can't live in situation like this i called you you did nothing and now asking me if everything is ok!!she said ok. i well call you she never did .
    please advice me I feel sick and desperate What to do!? Excuse my English am not an American.
    Thank you so much
    sue
    You must have moved into my old complex!! Sounds just exactly like the caring service I got. Right!!
    Now they are going to keep 555. Of my deposit saying that I ruined the carpet. I have the move in inspection that I did with the manager at move in 2yrs ago and I stated that the carpet was frayed and it was stained in every room.
    Every time I tried to get them to do something I got the same deaf ear.
    Help someone out there what do we do??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search