Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rummage Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2005, 11:29 AM
    Text Size
    Using 98SE--I read where you can click the wheel on the mouse and make the text size bigger or smaller-How do you do this? Thank you
    Bluehazel1953 Posts: 74, Reputation: 8

Apr 8, 2005, 12:07 PM
    Hi.
    Try holding ctrl while moving scroll wheel.
    David.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 8, 2005, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummage
    Using 98SE--I read where you can click the wheel on the mouse and make the text size bigger or smaller-How do you do this? Thank you
    This works in IE, not Windows. Holding down the Ctrl key and turning the wheel is the equivalent of selecting View>TextSize and selecting a larger or smaller size.

In some other programs, MS Office apps for example, doing that allows you to zoom in and out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pdf to text [ 8 Answers ]

Are there some pdf's that won't let you copy them as text? I was trying to copy a table from http://www.icca.invensys.com/manuals/robertshaw/110-733c.pdf and couldn't copy it. I had no trouble copying a similar table from http://www.thermostatusa.com/pdf/CCREC01-Installation.pdf Once in a...

Text color [ 1 Answers ]

I am using Windows XP and the names of my folders always were in blue. Now they are in black and I would like to know how to change the color back to blue. Thank you. Mrs. Moran

Text Size in IE keeps changing [ 3 Answers ]

I just upgraded to a new computer with Windows XP. I have IE 6.0. It's bugging the heck out of me because the text size of pages I visit keeps changing, goes to either largest or smallest. I want to keep it at medium. I couldn't find any setting in the Internet Options under Tools that would fix...

View more questions Search