Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jcarson1990 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 03:39 PM
    What if you getting this pic in you head about breaking up with the one you love
    Hi like all the time I get this felling that I should brake up with this girl and it also hard because your parents are tell you to do it. What should I do>
    tugman_1 Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcarson1990
    hi like all the time i get this felling that i should brake up with this girl and it also hard because your parents are tell you to do it. What should i do>
    Go with what your heart tell you
    trocjc Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

May 16, 2007, 03:08 AM
    If you center your love on jesus no humen could ever hurt you GOD bless
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 16, 2007, 06:34 AM
    If you don't know what it is you want to do, you can be influenced by any one so forget everyone else's opinion, and figure what it is YOU want, and go get it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting an ex back after talking [ 16 Answers ]

I got dumped 5 weeks ago and was still in contact with my ex trying to work it out. She would come over and we would kiss and she would say om making her decision so hard. On easter Friday we had sex but she said we were still on the break. Sometimes I was ringingher and she still talks dirty on...

Is threr a posibal chance of getting pregnant after a tubal? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a tubel 6 years ago and when the doc did the tubel I asked him exatly what he did he toled me all he did was remove a small pice of the tub he didn't clamp ,burn or tie them off it been 6 years now and just last month my period didn't seem the same I spoted for 2 days before them...

Problems with the pic on my wega [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sony trintron and the picture with the satellite is snowy but not when I play a movie or game. I checked the satellite connection and everything seems fine. Does anyone know what it might be?

My monitor is not getting any signal! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, it started when I had installed a new videocard. It is leadtech winfast 7600 gt. And I had put in a new cpu fan on a 478 socket. Really big one! Now down to the problem. I had just reinstalled my windows xp and was running along and playing wow on high resolution levels and felt the...

Getting the AV channel without a remote control [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone can help me.I have a bush television and have the cable set on the av channel. Normally this is no problem. I simply click on to AV and then use my cable remote control Unfortunately, my TV remote is no longer working and whilst I can press any of the 100 channels on the TV...

View more questions Search