Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Talaniman, you have to keep asking until you get the answer you want, doncha know.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 16, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Hello:

It's a good thing you got me around here to clean up after you. I ALWAYS tell them what they want to hear. What?? Isn't that our job? I'm so warm and fuzzy with 'em. They love it here cause of me.

excon
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 16, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Oh my gosh, Just answered a post. Was informed to view profile and the OP had 6 questions in the last month and a half. The bad news, I was already on 5 of them, with pretty much the same answer. Serves them right for asking the same question. Pass the koolaid.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Wow, I totally forgot what exactly prompted me to make this one, I must have been fed up about something. I'm glad to see it's not just me that feels this way sometimes and very awesome that this generated so many responses.

And yes, sometimes it does seem someone is waiting for them to be told their case is special and the obvious (only) solution won't apply to them. "Here's a link to a solution that doesnt exist, for your conveninence it's in bullet points, and the bullet points are large red arrows"
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 16, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello:

It's a good thing you got me around here to clean up after you. I ALWAYS tell them what they want to hear. What??? Isn't that our job? I'm so warm and fuzzy with 'em. They love it here cause of me.

excon

And a fine job you do with that.:eek:
    tawnynkids Posts: 622, Reputation: 111

May 16, 2007, 01:01 PM
    All of this is SO true, so hilarious, and just brilliant! You have all put a huge smile on my face today, thanks!

I was wondering if it was also written somewhere (that I have obviously missed!) that it is somehow more beneficial if different people continue to post the same response to an OP particularly when the OP has never checked back and the OP is oh say MONTHS OLD! Except for the sole purpose of "upping" their own post count? Or is it just silly ole me that finds that horrifically annoying?
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 16, 2007, 05:10 PM
    All of this is SO true, so hilarious, and just brilliant! You have all put a huge smile on my face today, thanks!

I was wondering if it was also written somewhere (that I have obviously missed!) that it is somehow more beneficial if different people continue to post the same response to an OP particularly when the OP has never checked back and the OP is oh say MONTHS OLD! Except for the sole purpose of "upping" their own post count? Or is it just silly ole me that finds that horrifically annoying?
    tawnynkids Posts: 622, Reputation: 111

May 16, 2007, 05:45 PM
    LOL... nice... Matt is the culprit... you should be taken out and publicly flogged... bad boy!! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy goes out 50 times, then comes in to poop! [ 3 Answers ]

Help! My little 5 month old puggle, Wanda May, will ask (scratch at the door) to go out and we'll take her out and she'll just hang out there. She is extremely easily distracted (very much like a beagle), and then she never goes to the bathroom. Only early in the morning does she go right out...

It hurts at times (( [ 19 Answers ]

I know there is no point in weeping and complaining, but at times (like just now) it hurts so much that I just can't help... I am posting here to keep myself from calling her or writing another stupid email. I know she is a serious person and will never(!! ) call me herself. I know everything is...

She says, I love you too many times. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello there, I need some help please. I love my girlfriend whom I want to marry. We are fixing to get engaged in the next year and get married the year after. I love her a lot and I try to reserve telling her that so not to weaken the three magic words. However, she tells me she loves me and...

A/C stops running some times [ 3 Answers ]

My unit runs fine for a while and then suddenly stops. When it runs, I can measure 25VAC at the thermostat. When it stops, I have no 25VAC so I can not even run the fan in manual when it stops. After sitting for several hours, the system restarts and runs fine. I have checked the main...

How many times have you been sued? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am hopping that someone can help me with this. I am trying to find out how many times a public company has been sued (e.g. Walmart, FCUK, McDonalds) Is there any website or place I can go to check into this fact? Thanks.

View more questions Search