Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

May 4, 2007, 11:13 AM
    What is the absolute best mattress to have?
    I heard that Tempur-pedic is best? But is expensive. Please before I buy a new mattress, I would appreciate feed back on the type and kind of mattress you have, and if it helps, your back, restfulness, health etc. Also I heard that coil matresses are bad for the alignment of your body? Also, for the least amount of money for the best mattress... I want advice from experience, not what ads, Comsumer Reports etc. say. Thanks so much!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2007, 11:20 AM
    We have a sterns and foster mattress... and personally it is much better than one of those swedish things. We tried one for a month and hated it. I couldn't sleep. The Sterns and Foster is a pillow top mattress and it is like sleeping on a cloud. My back problems went away and I got a more sound sleep and stopped waking up throughout the night... it was a little prices, (5,000 for our king) but we got it on sale for a reasonable 2,300. Believe me it was well worth it.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Well we got ours 2 years ago at Mattress Warehouse... doubt its still on sale... but who knows, maybe..

Mattress Warehouse - Innovative Mattress Solutions for your Mattress and Bedding needs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sleep number mattress [ 4 Answers ]

I am considering getting a new mattress. I now have a waterbed, I was thinking of a Serta perfect sleeper or a Tempur-pedic, but have heard that the sleep number mattress is the way to go. Do anyone have any pro and cons on these.

Simmons beautyrest mattress [ 3 Answers ]

Would you recommend this mattress? I was looking at one today, its what the sales person called a "flush top", but it looked like a very thin pillow top to me. I've read good & bad opinions, on the epinions site, what's your thoughts? Thanks

Divorce - vacate stay of judgement absolute [ 14 Answers ]

Hi... first timer here! I am in the midst of a divorce that is taking forever. Last September I had my divorce trial (husband didn't show). I testified for 2 hours and was eventually awarded my home, children (physical & legal) and granted divorce to return to my maiden name. The judgement (in...

New Mattress [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All! My mattress is busting springs, worn down and on her way out. I'm now in the market for a new & Good one! I know a good one can be quite expensive so I'm doing all the research before I visit the 1800mattress showroom. I was then going to purchase online, I heard they have a discount and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search