Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miranda Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

May 4, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Cycle length
    Is it weird that my cycle length is different each month? My husband and I have been trying to conceive since September now. I stopped taking the pill in September after being on it for 10 years. My cycles have been as follows:
    Sept-Oct 26 days
    Oct-Nov 29 days
    Nov-Dec 40 days
    Dec-Jan 28 days
    Jan-Feb 43 days
    Feb-Mar 44 days
    Mar-Apr 35 days
    Apr-May- no period yet 31 day today

Does this happen to anyone else, or is everyone else like clockwork?

Thanks!
    lil_pea07 Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

May 4, 2007, 11:05 AM
    My cycles are up and down like that too. Though no one has given me an explanation as to why yet. :( hopefully you find the answers soon. :) but yes this does happen to other women. Have you tried ovulation predictor kits? The gyneocologist told me that one reason why my cycles are being weird is that maybe I'm not ovulating. So I tried the kit and it turns out this cycle I didn't ovulate... atleast not within my testing point. Good luck to you! Best wishes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aquarium Cycle: The Nitrogen Cycle [ 7 Answers ]

Have you ever wondered what it really means for your aquarium to be "cycled"? This is referring to natures Nitrogen Cycle. Here is a quick break down for a better understanding: The Nitrogen Cycle is natures way of purifying itself. It is the process in which nature creates beneficial...

Rebound Length [ 2 Answers ]

I was married for 4 years, until we both decided to divorce. It was not a bad break-up, it was more of us knowing we had made a mistake. Shortly after I entered a new relationship. My new boyfriend and I have been dating over a year. But my family says that I have a rebound relationship. Do I?...

Hair Length [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, yet another silly question.Before summer I had almost waist length hair and cut it to about 1/2 an inch (gets hot here in Missouri!) and I've now went almost 3 months without cutting it.Trying to grow it back.I understand normally hair grows about 1/4 to 1/2 an inch per month.Any "cheap"...

View more questions Search