Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gazelleintense Posts: 175, Reputation: 13

May 4, 2007, 06:41 AM
    I see a trend here about 401ks
    Anyone notice it?

Look how many posts are about people wanting to take money from their retirement years account! (for one of many reasons) :confused: :eek:

Why?

Is living in America that expensive that everyone is broke? Or is it something else..

People overspending, over borrowing, not living within their means? Not saving for the future..

I took mine out after working 21 years... BIG mistake... don't do it people!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 4, 2007, 08:10 AM
    Yes most people live over their means, everyone thinks they have to drive new cars, they all want computers with internet, cable TV.
    They buy homes to the max of their payment ability and so on.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 4, 2007, 08:12 AM
    The appearance of wealth seem to overide everything in America.
    gazelleintense Posts: 175, Reputation: 13

May 6, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    The appearance of wealth seem to overide everything in America.
    Very well put... "appearance"...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coefficents for exponential trend analysis [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I was wondering if there was at table of values that I could use for general weights (coefficents) of orthogonal contrasts for exponential trend analysis. The highest may start anywhere near 10 and the lowest starting point may start anywhere near 4 or 5. I just want the points for a...

Does Norton Block Trend from running? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to run a virus check off trends free site and it will not run on my computer. I have run it before while Running Norton but for some reason it will no longer run on my computer. Norton of Symantec of course gives me no help and I am not understanding why this will not work anymore?? ...

Trend Micro house call [ 2 Answers ]

I am using house call to scan my PC, for all that stuff that slow it down. It has download all the things it needed to do this it now says 3 1/2 days scanning files and folders, okay question is. Is this normal? Update now say 16 1/2 hours, it has only been 5 minutes Update now say 7...

View more questions Search