Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MistyMassage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Web cam
    Hello everyone, I am seeking an individual who could save me some time on research. I am looking to set up my own web cam business catering to fetishes etc.
    My boyfriend is in taking care of the promotion aspect and has people who can build a web page etc.

How does the payments work. Where or who do I need to set things up to receive payments from clients.
    I am currently working in massage and the money is great I just want to do this on the side for some extra profit. I am a fast learning and also in my third year of University and feel if I had the basic knowledge I could turn this idea into gold. Any help would be great. :)
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

May 4, 2007, 06:47 AM
    You need a professional ecommerce shopping software. Try googling ecommerce shop software, there are loads of them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web cam [ 1 Answers ]

I have a labtec web cam , but I can't find my CD to load it is there anyway I can load it with out the CD :rolleyes:

Looking for Web Cam [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a good web cam that when it is on and you are chatting with someone it looks like you are looking through a window.

Web cam freezes [ 2 Answers ]

undefined Hello, I have been having trouble with my web cam, it seems to freeze a lot. Any suggestions? I have re-installed it several times. It is a Logi-tech Quick Cam. -- thanks Lydia

Web Cam [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently bought a cheap web cam for my brothers computer. I downloaded MSN Messenger, which is what I have for mine, and it is drawing all kinds of errors. I find out that his internet provider is Turner and I think AOL based and not Microsoft Messenger friendly. How do I get this to...

Web Cam on XP [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to install my webcam onto XP and when loading I get an error saying ' The file "omcam USD.D11" on dual mode PC camera driver disk is needed' I have the installation disk so is there something on XP I need to change? The cam (cheap one) is a spacecam200 from itrust.

View more questions Search