Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meltonea Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 11:23 PM
    Who knows this movie?
    I have been searching and searching and asking everyone I know and cannot seem to find an answer. I am looking for an early 80's movie where a guy is riding a bicycle on the side of the road and two shady characters run the man over and then stop to joke about it when one person says that he is not dead yet and the driver puts the car in reverse and runs the guy over again killing him. I believe there is also a scene in the movie when a girl gets shot in the eye with an arrow and then wrapped in a carpet and drug out to the alley. Does this movie sound familiar to anyone?
    DiabloDude Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 02:35 AM
    Um the thing wiv the 2 guys riding ova sum1 sounds familiar
    Was the guy chinese who they rode over?

May 4, 2007, 08:43 AM
    I don't really remember the ethnicity of the guy. I seem to remember more about the girl though. Her brother was letting his friends, for a nominal fee, spy on his sister through a hole in her closet. When she finds out the brother, I think, shoots her in the eye through the hole.
    joeysgirl Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 4, 2007, 09:33 AM
    YOU GUYS ARE REALLY WIERD
    DiabloDude Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Lol nope don't rember that :P sorri mate

May 4, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Like I said u guys are weird
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

May 4, 2007, 03:26 PM
    The part about the girl getting shot in the eye and put out into the alley is from BLOODY BIRTHDAY, which is about three kids born on a solar eclipse so they have no conscious. The sister was letting guys peer through the hole in her closet to look at her sister. The sisters get shot in the eye and her two friend drag her out to the streets.
    I am not sure about the fellow getting run over.

May 4, 2007, 04:14 PM
    LB - If you are right then you at least solve one of my mystery movies and that is AWESOME!!

May 6, 2007, 05:47 PM
    BLOODY BIRTHDAY was something I watched a lot and I would never forget that particular scene, seeing how she gets shot in the eye.

May 7, 2007, 05:43 AM
    What the heck? Explain because I'm confused... please

May 12, 2007, 04:29 PM
    LunarBlue - I bought the movie and that was the one. I have been trying to figure what that movie was for well over a year. Thanks a million.

May 12, 2007, 07:47 PM
    Not a problem. Now I need to buy it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

A movie with Sandra Bullock in it, needing a name for the movie [ 8 Answers ]

THe movie has sandra bullock in it and she has a sister, i forgot the actresses name, and the bothe do witch craft and like one of them created the perfect man 4 themselves like the man would have one blue eye and one green eye i think those where the colors and on other thing that happened in the...

View more questions Search