Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

May 3, 2007, 09:06 PM
    Windows movie maker
    Oookay so since my IE will not work It won't let me use windows movie maker. Can someone tell me something like windows movie maker that will work with Firefox also?
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

May 7, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nymphetamine
    oookay so since my IE will not work It won't let me use windows movie maker. can someone tell me something like windows movie maker that will work with Firefox also?
    Windows movie maker is a standalone application... it does need IE or Firefox to run.

P2E

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble with Windows Movie Maker [ 3 Answers ]

Yes, I have a question about the newest version of Microsoft's Windows Movie Maker. I have created amny short videos using my Sony Digital camera, they are saved in the .mpg Format. I can play them very eassily and very well with Windows Media Player. I recently downloaded the newest...

Windows movie maker [ 3 Answers ]

I would really appreciate some help. I am trying to make a movie in windows movie maker and I have all of my music and pictures I wanted on there, but it won't let me save it, it acts like it is, but then before it even gets to 0% downloaded, it stops and says error message. Can anyone tell me how...

Windows Movie Maker [ 1 Answers ]

I have used windows movie maker to edit some clips I have uploaded from my sony camcorder. The clip is fine in windows movie maker, but when I save the clip on my hard drive and come to view it using windows media player, the sound is OK but the picture is awful (like a negative photograph). Is...

Windows Movie Maker [ 1 Answers ]

Just learning to use Movie maker and am already stuck on a problem. When I select a frame from the storyboard at the bottom of the screen, the frame to the left of the one I select appears in the preview screen. How do I get things back in sync so the selected frame shows up in the preview window.

View more questions Search