Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DamnGina Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 08:43 PM
    How bad does it hurt?
    I want to get an industrial and my tongue pierced will the industrial be very painful?
    brandy681 Posts: 295, Reputation: 26

May 6, 2007, 03:22 AM
    I am not sure but I have asked friends and online community researching and from what I found out nose piercings hurt the worst of all piercings but they say tongue piercings do not hurt at all and they hurt less than nipple, lip and noce piercings. I have one friend who sais that none of her piercings hurt but you will have involuntary tears when having your nose pierced. Another friend said the same thing but said it just hurt with the nose a little and then afterwards was fine. She said she had one tear but only on the side of the piercing, weird huh? My friend who has his tongue pierced, he thought it ould hurt but he did not feel it.. He said the main thing is worrying that it is going to hurt. They say cartilage piercings hurt worse then getting the tongue pierced but after you get your tongue pierced you have to eat mushy food for about 3 days or longer.. You can't chew whole food and the metal also tastes funny from the piercing. You will get used to it though and then it will eventually come to the poin where you are used to it and feel uncompfortable without wairing a tongue ring. Hope this helps!
    gangstaoflove21 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2007, 02:48 PM
    I have 2 Industrials, one in each ear. I'd have to say it's one of the less painful piercings I've had.. In fact - the second one I got was a spur of the moment thing when I was waiting for college classes to start.. I went got it done, and went to class. There's a little bleeding, and healing does take forever as does any cartilage piercing will (probably a year or so to heal completely) but as far as pain, it's definitely take-a-ble. The only thing that will kind of scare you is that crazy "POP" when the needle goes through - but it's fun :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why in the world does it hurt so bad? [ 17 Answers ]

First off, I'm new, my name is Andrew. Nice to meet you all. Second, I have been married for 3 years and still going. My wife is perfect in every way and I love her with all my heart, I know this because in the 3 years of marriage we hava had intercourse zero times. Yep none, 0, nadda. We both met...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

I'm Hurt [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone this time I really do have a problem see I was friends with this one guy named David and today just few minutes ago he told me that I was fat and ugly and just yeah then he told me that he has never liked me and that he never will and its not that which I don't get its how he had made...

Why Doesn't it hurt? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are waiting to have sex of any kind (oral, etc) till we get married. In the past, guys I have been with would get turned on and they would claim to hurt, because they couldn't "relieve" the hardness. I asked my current boyfriend, if he hurt, when this occurred. He said no. Is...

View more questions Search