Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megangonzalez Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Losing weight! :)
    I have been walking briskly for 2 weeks and have lost 8 pounds (down to 135):D I have also been eating healtier, which definetlly has been working. I still have these "love handles" that I would love to get rid of, (leaving to go to the beach for Memorial Day weekend) I know there is no spot reduction, so what I need to know is what exercises can I do to also help with this problem without making my hips looking bigger.
    boredINmind Posts: 87, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2008, 03:34 AM
    You can do several different core muscle exercises that only flex your abs. There are several different areas of the abs that need to be worked doing different approaches. Look online for demonstrations. Along with regular crunches, there's are reverse crunches, bicycling movements, etc. This will help you build muscle in this area for definition. But if you seriously want to lose lbs. you need to add more variety to your plans in order to build muscle which burns fat.

Ultimately, love handles suck, and everyone has them. So unless you are over-weigh, I wouldn't worry about it, even the skinny girls have them, haha ;) And they are a pain in the butt to get rid of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not losing weight [ 21 Answers ]

I have a problem, I am NOT losing wieght. I have been eating aroudn 1200 calories a day for over two months. I am NOT cheating or forgetting to count anything that goes into my mouth. I have started weight training 3 days a week and I am on my 7th week. I thought I had finally lost 3 pounds to...

Not losing weight [ 4 Answers ]

I 5'11, weigh 232lbs trying to get to 185lbs. 45 yrs old male... my bmi is 32 My supplements are : mens vitmins, hydroxcut, flax seed tablets, fish oil tablets, fiber tablets.. My daily calories are 1200, but I burn off 900-1700 calories daily walking up to 30 min -1 hr I drink approx 5...

Please Help Losing Weight Rapidly [ 3 Answers ]

My family member has a 7 yr old indoor rottweiler and he has begun to lose weight rapidly and stopped eating. As of one month ago he was a seemingly healthy dog, a little over weight and lazy. I would say he has lost 25lbs in about 1 month. There is also a large bump on the top of his head,...

Losing too much weight! [ 4 Answers ]

Ive always been a skinny girl, like most in my family. Ive had two children which was the only times Ive ever gained weight. I love to eat, but never gain a pound, which is good, but normaly Im a size 5, pretty small. Now Im going down to a size 3 which I haven't been since middle school and Im now...

Losing weight [ 2 Answers ]

In school, my health teacher is talking about us losing weight and healthfully and my mom was skinnier than me when she was my age I'm in 7th grd and my mom was 80-90 lbs and I'm different I'm 110-112lbs and I'm average but I'm skinny a lot of people say I'm skinny I'm always on the computer,...

View more questions Search