Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

May 3, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Problem with Contacts in Outlook 2003
    Whenever I try to create a new Contact in Outlook 2003 I get the message "Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid." I also get this same message when I click on Import and Export.

I've already tried Detect & Repair. I've tried the MS Knowledge Base. I've tried Googling. I've disabled all add-ins. I don't use Outlook for email so I know it doesn't have anything to do with any servers.

Anyone have any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express: Big Address Book but nothing in Contacts [ 11 Answers ]

Got a new laptop and imported my address book (wab) into OE... the same way I've done it dozens of times over the years... But on this 'puter the Contacts pane is empty. When I go to the address book (from within OE) all my contacts are there, and when I go to send an email and start typing...

Illusions contacts VS Natural touch contacts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Any one got any info on Illusions opeque colored contacts and Natrual Touch opeque colored contacts? Because I want to order some but my budget is very slim. The discroption of the contacts says that they provide depth to the eye... which gives off the illusion that they color you have is the...

Outlook 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need help in finding fix for the following error message when I am trying to print. Line 228 Char 1 Error: the specified module could not be found. Code 0 Url: res://c:\windows\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dllg Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

Exporting Contacts from Microsoft Outlook [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can extract a the Contacts from one Outlook to another? Export and Import or? Any ideas and suggestions please? Thanks!

Exporting Outlook Express contacts [ 2 Answers ]

I just upgraded to a new computer at work. Old comp running Windows 98, new comp with Windows XP MCE. I am trying to export my contacts from Outlook Express from old comp to new, but the contacts are not saved as a .wab file. The prior user had them saved to "Microsoft Outlook Contact Store". There...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.