Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 03:09 PM
    This thing happened to me before. I was in my livingroom sleeping and I woke up from a noise and I couldn't move at all. So I tried to scream but when I opened my mouth it hurt me. Then I started to hear footsteps to the left of me and I couldn't turn my head to look. I was like that for a hour. I think the time was 3 a.m. when I woke up.

Sep 4, 2007, 03:17 PM
    Also one time when I was a kid I saw a shadow in my kitchen and it wasn't anybody in my family cause nobody in my family was that tall and skinny and it was moving I wasn't imagining it.
    Taz4Whaley Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 06:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JDW1889
    Also one time when I was a kid I saw a shadow in my kitchen and it wasn't anybody in my family cause nobody in my family was that tall and skinny and it was moving I wasn't imagining it.
    How long ago was this? Has anything happened since?

Sep 5, 2007, 06:55 AM
    I hear footsteps in my livingroom and banging on the TV in my livingroom. Also I hear voices at night when I'm trying to sleep.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 6, 2007, 01:20 AM
    Dear Vanitavelu,

Please pray daily especially before you go to sleep... you have mentioned that when the you tried all types of prayers by priests still nothing happened, it gets worse... this means that what's inside your home is evil or demon... you need to continuously pray it will effect.. It gets worse because they want you to stop praying... when did it start to happen?? Did anyone of your family, friends had played with Ouiji board in the house or performed any kind of magic? For how long you have been living in this house?

Take care of yourself... May GOD protect you & your family.

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by vanitavelu
    Hi,

Mine is a joint family and we live in a duplex. The house which we live in is being haunted from many years.The spirit that dwells in my house marks its presence by noises, for example: sound of footsteps on the staircase, jingling of keys, banging on the window, knocking on door etc, all this after 12 in the night and goes on till 3.30 or 4.00 in the morning.
    The other day when i was sleeping alone in the house, around 10 AM i heard a knock on the fridge thats placed in my bedroom, it was loud enough to wake me up from my deep sleep, when i turned around i could sense that i was not the only one in the bedroom, could feel a presence which cannot be described. All this is bearable but the other day in the middle of the night i could feel a heaviness on my whole body i could not move or speak when i tried to scream aloud to call my dad. My whole body was paralysed for a few minutes and i found it hard to breathe. The same was reported by my elder sister and younger brother on few occasions which i did not believe at that point in time. But when the same happened to me i really got too scared, nowadays i cannot sleep peacefully.
    My question is can the spirit possess the human body, can it possess any one of us in the home? How can we get rid of it [tried all types of prayers by priests still nothing happened, it gets worse]Can the spirit harm us in anyway, can it bring ill health or misfortune?
    Petrushka Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 05:39 AM
    I found this site simply by googling up stuff that has happened to me on a few occasions.
    I have the same experience as Vanitavelu and some others. And even though I believe in Paranormal, I have always dismissed it as only my vivid imagination. Or so others told me to.
    I experienced couple of times heaviness on the body and the paralyzed feeling in the night. Once I was about to fall asleep, when I suddenly realised I not alone in the room and then it happened. On other occasion it woke me. There are times when I donīt feel the pressure but am still kind of paralysed and I heard voices next to my bed.
    Problem is there are no other signs of haunting and it happened in different places.
    In different countries even.
    I also know that ghosts come with feeling cold. I very often fell extremely cold, I get goose bump so fast and so much it physically hurts. Problem is no one else in the room does.
    theghosthunters Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Hi,

Mine is a joint family and we live in a duplex. The house which we live in is being haunted from many years.The spirit that dwells in my house marks its presence by noises, for example: sound of footsteps on the staircase, jingling of keys, banging on the window, knocking on door etc, all this after 12 in the night and goes on till 3.30 or 4.00 in the morning.
    The other day when i was sleeping alone in the house, around 10 AM i heard a knock on the fridge thats placed in my bedroom, it was loud enough to wake me up from my deep sleep, when i turned around i could sense that i was not the only one in the bedroom, could feel a presence which cannot be described. All this is bearable but the other day in the middle of the night i could feel a heaviness on my whole body i could not move or speak when i tried to scream aloud to call my dad. My whole body was paralysed for a few minutes and i found it hard to breathe. The same was reported by my elder sister and younger brother on few occasions which i did not believe at that point in time. But when the same happened to me i really got too scared, nowadays i cannot sleep peacefully.
    My question is can the spirit possess the human body, can it possess any one of us in the home? How can we get rid of it [tried all types of prayers by priests still nothing happened, it gets worse]Can the spirit harm us in anyway, can it bring ill health or misfortune?
    Yes it can possess you and take over your body to control it and use it to kill someone my only opinion and this will help a lot trust me take a board and write the whole alphabet on it the take a wine glass and set it on the middle of the board ask the spirit questions also add yes and no to the board then 1 through 100 on the board if the spirit answers ten keep asking questions at the end ask it nicley to leave if this doesn't work replace all doors and floor and ever thing because the spirit might be stuck to one of those items!
    theghosthunters Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 01:01 PM
    I also forgot to add don't press on the wine glass to hard and have a sheet of paper and a pen ready because your will need to write done each letter the wine glass goes over to under stand what he is saying or call the Ghost Hunters the will help a lot FOLLOW ALL OF THESE TIPS one of them will help!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2007, 08:03 PM
    The real lady that inspired Ghost Whisper says ghosts hate sea salt and she also says to tell them to go to the light. Poltergist ghosts are the most likely type ghost to try and harm you. I don't think that it will actually hurt you if it hasn't been getting progressively aggressive or if it is a demonic spirit. It could be a demonic spirit rather than a ghost if your aunt did cast a spell.
    Don't use a Ouija board even as a last resort, they can bring more bad spirits and even cause harm to you.

COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY

May/June 2000 - Feature - "The Ouija Board"
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Do you know why ghosts might hate sea salt?
    tosca1919 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 11:07 PM
    This sounds like a poltergiest (noisy ghost who does not bring peace). I once had a poltergiest and I sat down and channeled it and told it that its time is over and that it is invading me and my families house and that I wish for it to leave because there is nothing it can do here.and I have had no trouble since.
    lobrobster Posts: 208, Reputation: 26

Oct 17, 2007, 10:04 PM
    The best thing to do is face the "spirit(s)" head on. Look for them and go after them. Yell at them to come hither. Talk to them.

When nothing happens, you'll know that there are no such things as spirits or ghosts. Your duplex is just fine.
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lobrobster
    The best thing to do is face the "spirit(s)" head on. Look for them and go after them. Yell at them to come hither. Talk to them.

When nothing happens, you'll know that there are no such things as spirits or ghosts. Your duplex is just fine.
    Really no such things.. Why, please? Just thought that I would ask...
    lobrobster Posts: 208, Reputation: 26

Oct 18, 2007, 06:34 AM
    I'm such a fan of logic this (paranormal forum), might be the wrong place for me to hang out. I just know I'll wind up offending someone.

Why aren't there such things as spooks, gobblins and ghosts? I don't know the answer to that. I just know that no one has ever been able to verify their existence (or any other paranormal entity), in the entire history of man. There's a reason for that... THEY DON'T REALLY EXIST!
    jackashley5 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Hi,

Tell it that its your home speak out load to it or do a blessing spell for the home and keep some crystals around the house. I no because I'm a warlock pagan
    jordanhazy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 07:36 PM
    I live I a house on old farm land , and a clair-voient told us that we are living on a spirit walkway. My mum recently had a phsycic man over and it described some of my family and some we do not know about. Recently we have been having a lot of strange occurrences such as banging , footsteps a sighting of a black dog and several shadows around the house. If there are any proffessionals with any help or advice please contact me on [email protected] just to let you know we do ouijji boards frequently and they always work successfully.. what is happening??
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2009, 10:04 PM
    Hi, jordanhazy!

If you would like your question to be recognized as being your own, it would be best if you started a new thread.

This is the really old thread of someone else that is now archived and not generally visible unless people happen to go to this forum topic area.

Also, once questions have been asked, contacting people off the site isn't allowed so that others with similar questions can benefit by the information that's exchanged.

Thanks!
    dragonchick88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 08:29 PM
    we have one maybe one spirit in our home and it seems that it is feeding off the free when we have more then 5 people in our home it desides to start showing and if someone shows fear it does it somemore me and my mom isn't afraid of the spirit cause we know if we don't show fear then it can't really harm us but here lately for the past month and a half its showing itself more and more I don't honestly know what to do cause of it all we mainly hear from the spirit is my name and no one is around when we hear my name... and also it seems like everywhere I go my mom calls me or someone else calls me telling me they heard a voice asking where I am at
    luconbeach Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 03:04 PM
    I had a spitit that followed me everywhere I moved. Scared the mess out of me and the kids. I got used to it and realized it didn't want to hurt us. It was fun when people would visit and say they didn't believe me and then something would start floating in the air or whatever it wanted to do to show off.
    One day my daughter told it that it wasn't nice to scare little children. Haven't seen or heard from it since. Kind of miss the surprise of what it would next.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house occupied by a spirit/demon? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi guys, First of all I'd like to say that I'm new here and Hello. Second, I'm glad that I've found this sight on Paranormal Phenomena, we've had stuff going on in our house/apartment for a while now and my husband does not believe me. It's started happening a long time ago back when we first...

Is my house haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

ohkk... so i moved into this house w/ my family about three years ago. i've been reading up about haunted houses and i saw that a lot of the stuff they say on those sites (and on this site) is happening to me. some of my stuff has gone missing. my dog barks at nothing.. increasingly often.( and its...

Can I contact the spirit in my house [ 6 Answers ]

I recently moved into a new home, from jump street my dog was unhappy, a normally happy go lucky mutt I attributed it to bratty behavior. Not the case... We introduced another pet a black kitten to the family a few weeks ago and the activity that we were once able to ignore and dismiss, flushing...

Is my house haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Whenever my family is in a bedroom or sleeping and when I am with my cat, we hear things moving, and sometimes I see something white going by and my cat looks at it she looks like she is going to run.This moring I was making a tea, the kettel was full, I looked in it it was only half. I told my...

Am I or my friend being haunted by a spirit [ 1 Answers ]

This may sound really weird but I have not long moved into a new house when I first moved in I went out with my parents and I left my friend to get on with the decorating. Nothing was unusual. Several weeks later I walked into the kitchen and saw a man standing at the kitchen sink he turned looked...

View more questions Search