Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anngil1495 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Nail polish
    My daughter has a short black and white trim dress for prom. Turquoise open toe shoes and matching jewelry to shoes. What color nail polish/lipstick would look best with this?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2007, 06:51 AM
    I think scarlett red would look good with the turquoise and the b/w
    taurusss Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Sep 13, 2007, 06:48 AM
    Brown yes certainly brown

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's Movie Cover black and white hands clasped, one with red nail polish [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old now and I huge movie fanatic. I remember walking through the video store as a child and seeing this movie box with the picture of a black and white hand clasped on the cover. I think one hand had red nail polish, I was just trying to figure out what movie that was if anyone...

How to fill out W-7 form to get ITIN by Polish Resident [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, My friend has been inhered a pension from her grandfather who died. She must fill out a W-7 form to get an ITIN from IRS. The main problem is a filling a reason (the top of first page). The IRS recently not accepted W-7 form and said : "You did not provide the exception you have met, your...

Learn polish [ 2 Answers ]

If sameone is interested in learn polish I can help.Instead someone may help me improwe my english.

Choosing lipstich & nail polish [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have an outfit for the wedding I spoke about previously. I have a (metallic) gold skirt and a black top. Now I'm wondering how to choose the correct color lipstick and nail polish. I am 56 years old, so I'm not a teenager. LOL I'd appreciate any suggestions! Cubfan23

Learning Polish [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of some online learn Polish courses that are free, for people who speak English? Also, does anyone know of any INTERESTING learn Polish courses or books that are not accessed over the internet and you pay for (ie. I don't want to pay for course that is accessed only on the net)? ...

View more questions Search