Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamria Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2007, 03:59 AM
    I'm crying
    I'm 15, and heartbroken
    Yes I have a boyfriend, I want to break up with him but,His sister will have people jump me.
    He has a puppy that my mother is attached to.
    And if I break up with him my mom will never see the puppy again, and the puppy will continue to be abbused by my boyfriend, so we take in the puppy as much as possible.
    He's very controllive of me also.
    I'm not aloud to talk to anyone but him, I am not aloud to go to my sisters house.
    Not aloud to do anything without him wanting to kill me.
    :confused:
    His family is all mexican and I can't understand the language
    My friend who is fluent with the language, tells me what they say about me right in front of me and me not knowing it.
    They say I'm a dirty hoe,ugly white girl, and no good.
    There's this boy Justin who I've been talking to for quite some time now.
    And he is like the most amazing person ever!
    He recently got a girlfriend and only talks to me about her.
    Not knowing that I like him.
    I don't want to tell him.
    He used to say he loved me and all that good stuff.
    I need help tell me what to do please.
    Thank you.
    tugman_1 Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Well I don't know what to tell you but I will tell you this if he is controllive I would dump him because no one should be treated that way... and if you like or love that justin guy talk to him and tell him how you feel about him... back to your boyfriend tell your boyfriend to back off and quit being so controllive...
    joeysgirl Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 4, 2007, 07:33 AM
    It sounds to me like you have a serious prob... do you know of a lot of guys? If so have them jump him..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 4, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Get out of that relationship, you can never stay out of fear.
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

May 4, 2007, 07:56 AM
    You are 15 yrs old, why would you want so boy controlling you life? He is nothing to you, just a boy! There are many more out there that will treat you with respect. Don't rush into another relationship either, your 15... Enjoy it while you can! One day you will be married with children and controlled by all that... For now, just be 15 and free!

Good Luck and God Loves You!
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Oh sweetie! I know you are probably worried about the dog but in this case your boyfriend and his family sound like they could be a serious threat to you so you need to worry about protecting yourself right now. LEAVE HIM... get the police involved for your safety!! Don't let him scare you anymore, be strong. Call animal protective services for the dog; maybe they will take it to a shelter and you can take it from there! The most important thing for you to do is get yourself out of this situation ASAP get support from your friends, family, and the cops. Carry maze around with you if you are afraid of getting jumped but I honestly think they are just trying to intimidate you! Be a STRONG women girl!
    ST3V3NZBABYZMAMII Posts: 39, Reputation: 0

May 12, 2007, 03:25 PM
    You should be with this guy your with now. He's not good and if he lets his family talk all this nonsense about you then he doesn't thave feelings for you at all. You should just let thing drift apart try to see him lass and try to have him find someone else. About this other guy who's with some girl. Stay his friend and if things don't work you with him and his other girl then I guess take your chances but don't try and break them up it might make thing bad with youa and him
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Forget the puppy. Speak to your mum, let her know what is going on. You should not be living in fear, you should be out enjoying life. Please speak to your mum. Even show her this thread. If you are worried about attacks and no one will listen maybe it's time to talk to the police. Do not put up with this unless you want to be under this man's thumb for the rest of your life or until he gets tired of you.
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 04:51 PM
    OK here's what you do you break up with him and you call the police and say my xboy sister says she's going to jump me they will most likely come to your house and ask you a few things as for the puppy you will be surprised how strong they really are and try to help run away or something send him to the pound then after so many days go adopt him as for the boy you like let him no you like him if you things will get better this the best advise I could give I hope it helps
    thegreatestviz Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2008, 09:38 AM
    Don't worry about the puppy... because the puppys suffering is less than yours.. never means never let anyone control your life..
    You are 15 and have every right to decide whom you want to be with and what you want to do with your life.

The best thing would be that you first of all tell him to be less possesive because it is possible he still loves you.. if he doesn't agree break up saying that you cannot live in a cage.

If you like someone there is no use if its only in your heart.telll him your feelings.you have nothing to lose.. if he is yours.. there is nothing like it... if not.. he was never yours... just keep him your friend.. though its not easy task I know you will do well and right.

Take care
    God bless
    Viz
    W1SDOM Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kamria
    I'm 15, and heartbroken
    Yes I have a boyfriend, I want to break up with him but,His sister will have people jump me.
    He has a puppy that my mother is attached to.
    And if i break up with him my mom will never see the puppy again, and the puppy will continue to be abbused by my boyfriend, so we take in the puppy as much as possible.
    He's very controllive of me also.
    I'm not aloud to talk to anyone but him, i am not aloud to go to my sisters house.
    Not aloud to do anything without him wanting to kill me.
    :confused:
    his family is all mexican and i can't understand the language
    my friend who is fluent with the language, tells me what they say about me right in front of me and me not knowing it.
    they say i'm a dirty hoe,ugly white girl, and no good.
    Theres this boy Justin who I've been talking to for quite some time now.
    And he is like the most amazing person ever!
    He recently got a girlfriend and only talks to me about her.
    Not knowing that I like him.
    I don't want to tell him.
    He used to say he loved me and all that good stuff.
    I need help tell me what to do please.
    thank you.
    You are in a potentially dangerous relationship and need to contact a counselor, police officer, or an adult that may assist you.
    W1SDOM Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2008, 09:21 AM
    This boy abuses animals, verbally abuses you, so what makes you think he won't touch you?

LEAVE NOW.
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 8, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Get out of the relationship, that is no way for him and his family to treat you. As for the puppy, you can the cops or the local ASPCA, they will take care of him. God Bless.
    MiSSlEiAlOhA Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 03:37 AM
    Don't think about your mom and if any of his sister's jump you, get in contact with police. That's the only thing that will help. The main thing in the situation is YOU. I, myself am only 14 years old and I think that you should do what's best for YOU, not for mom, but YOU.
    Take care! I hope everything turns out okay!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I keep crying? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm only 16yrs old and I think I have some kind of emotional or mental health problem. Over the past year I have started to become very emotional and it has now got to the point where I will sit and cry but I don't know why I'm doing it. I used to be very bubbly and confident but now I can't look...

Dog crying? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Golden retriever/German shepard cross, and she's female. The past few days she's been crying, then she goes to lay on her bed, she just randomly cries. She's eating and wants to play etc, but we have no idea why that could be? She hasn't been spayed, no, and there's a lot of...

Crying at orgasm [ 1 Answers ]

Why do some women cry sometimes at orgasm? I'm not sad, quite the opposite, but it has happened to me every now and again with the same partner. I can't explain it to him.

Crying Animals [ 6 Answers ]

Is Man the only animal who cries TEARS for EMOTIONAL feelings?

Crying dashund [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have a 3 month old miniture daschund and he crys all the time when we aren't giving him 100% of our attention! We have him sleep in his crate in our bedroom because we both work full time and he has to be in the crate all day... only he is barking and crying the whole time! We...

View more questions Search