Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Apr 6, 2005, 12:07 PM
    OsTicket
    I've recently uploaded osTicket to the FTP server of my website so that it will help me to keep track of my customers emails and computer issues. My question is: How do I add a specific company, i.e. (branding) to my osTicket program. Right now, osTicket is setup to automatically generate a unique trouble-ticket to each email that is sent to me from the contact page on on my website. I know this sounds a bit confusing but I thought I'd post it here and maybe I might get lucky and find someone who uses osTicket and has more experience with it than I do.
    xoom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2005, 01:47 PM
    Branding your osTicket
    Tell me a bit more about the "branding" you're wishing to customize.

(If you haven't already answered your question.)

I should be able to help! :D

May 9, 2005, 08:17 PM
    Well, by branding, I was under the impression that I can support several different companies and give each of them a different email address or separate account so that all the comapanies do not run into each other and I don't get confused as to which company I am currently giving support too. Does this make sense. I read something about branding on the osTicket website. Maybe you can read it and let me know if I am talking about the same thing.

Thanks.
    xoom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2005, 08:11 AM
    Any idea on location of the post?

May 16, 2005, 09:48 AM
    I found the below post at the osTicket site listed in their forums. You may have to join the forum to view the post, so I have added it here. Unfortuneately, no one has yet answered this post:

Can osTicket handle multiple entities? I handle support for several small companies. It would be nice to have responses with individual branding.

Can that be configured in this release?

Can osTicket be directed to certain accounts or reps with individual responses?

This script is very nice, clean and uncluttered. You are to be congratulated for the design as well as the functionality.

Report Post | IP: Logged

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search