Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Would I be gifed?
    I am perty smart I can pick up on alsmot anything frist time I hear it I prove most my teachers worng at least once I like to think I am smart but yet my grades are not as good as they can be the classes are easy but I don't no why my grades are so low I never had a problem with anything and I am adhd if that helps
    AltaVista Posts: 70, Reputation: 12

May 2, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Other than being a little challenged with the English portion... I think it must be the LOL thing. As in your question with the 'LOL' - I mean I had a real comedy thing going on in school and it probably affected My grades! But then I grew up and got to write jokes with some of the top people in showbiz...
    Just a thought! But seriously, watch those run-on sentences... LOL!
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 04:14 AM
    Its not that I do run I just don't try to write good on the computer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lol! [ 2 Answers ]

e=mc squared... I'm a nerd!! Welcome!! There were 3 dudes a mexican, a african, and a asian They were in the desert with out food or water. Then they saw a woman walk up to them and said I will let you all live if you all can get me 10 of the same kinds of fruit of which you wish back to...

Tell me how it is lol. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey All, I am looking to pick your brains with my relationship questions. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 ½ years its been the best relationship I really have ever had as a normal couple we had our up and downs. I am 5 years older than him. He is pretty mature for his age I am 26 and he is...

Still my hair ! Lol [ 1 Answers ]

So what about if I dye my hair blonde will that be OK because my hair woz brownish kindish but if itz a reddy colour (aprrently to people ) will it turn it even more ginger?? HELP!

Flamewarriors lol! [ 6 Answers ]

This site (though old) made me chuckle at how close it hits to home Flame Warriors Home Edit: more warriors Which ones do you think you've come into contact ?

View more questions Search