Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eden05 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Bench Warrants in GA
    When can they be served? Is there a time frame as in - not between certain hours? Can they break in to your house?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 2, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Hello eden:

A warrant for your arrest is not an invitation to a tea party. If they think a wanted fugitive is in a house, you betcha they can break in. Don't you watch Cops on TV? They LOVE to break into houses and throw people on the floor.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you fly with a bench warrant? [ 24 Answers ]

Ok, So I have a bench warrant because the letter I got for a court date was misprinted and differed from what the actual court date was, no big deal, but I need to fly this Sunday and will not be able to clear it before than. The original charge was a misdemeanor, and I am not flying from the same...

Bench warrants [ 4 Answers ]

If they issue a bench warrant in one state but you live in another about 1,900 miles away can they issue it in a different state or is it you just can't go back there or you will be arrested.

A shower bench [ 1 Answers ]

We are replacing a bench in a shower and want to use concrete blocks. Is there any weight limit that might avoid damage to a shower pan?

Why am I always be sitting on the bench a lot? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I'm new and oldcoach I have a question. Why am I always be sitting on the bench a lot? I'm 15 years old and I'm a sophomore and I been playing basketball for three years and this is my 2nd year playing J.V. girls basketball and I play small forward and guard and I really need help on my...

View more questions Search