Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strained elbow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Elbow strain
    I recently strained my left elbow no breaks or fractures. Range of motion is getting better what are some exercises to get full mobility in my elbow and wrist? Is it common to have pain in your wrist?:cool: :cool: :cool: :confused: 26 male
    Adoredevotion Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 06:08 PM
    No worries it is common after an elbow strain to have pain the wrist. You have to understand the origin and insertion of all the muscles and tendons. Many of the muscles originate from the point of the elbow and then insert at or near the wrist in various locations. It could also be possible that you strained or aggravated a nerve as well which could also lead to pain. If your range of motion is getting better than that is a good sign. If you haven't gone to a doctor you might want to consider as getting a script to do physical therapy or occupational therapy could aide in the rehab of your injury. Just keep an eye lay off any strenuous activity, and if it doesn't get better than consult with your doctor. Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
    Adoredevotion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muscle strain? [ 3 Answers ]

At work I had to lift a desk in order to run some wiring. The desk is extremely heavy and I had to strain pretty hard to lift it. I held it up for about 10 seconds so my co-worker could run the wires underneath. When I put it down my abdomen area hurted. Is it possible to hurt an organ by...

Dizziness and eye strain after an hour of watching the computer screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I don't know about you but for me.. working at my computer became a very hard thing to do. After just an hour of working in front of it... I kind of getting dizzy and have different aches right in my both eyes or sometimes even in my head. Did you have similar problems ? How did you...

Repetitive Strain Injury [ 13 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post as my query relates to RSI (repetitive strain injury) also known as Work Related Upper Limb Disorder. It is recognized sometimes as a disability so I hope this is the right place. I have basically suffered from RSI since November 2005...

Strain on a PVC drain connection? [ 1 Answers ]

In plumbing a PVC drain system, I'm wondering how much strain can be put on the assembly in order to get proper slopes, connect fittings, etc. Here's an over-simplified example just to illustrate the point: Say you have a toilet at one end of a bathroom, and a stack 8 feet away at the other...

Drop-eared elbow [ 2 Answers ]

How far behind the finished wall should I install the drop-eared elbow for the shower head? See the picture Any problems if is 1.5" behind ? Thanks

View more questions Search