Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yunior85 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Hello BC pills
    Hello I have aquestion. My girlfriend miss her period this month. She still haven't take the pregnancy test to find out.
    The question is: is it safe to keep taking the pills without knowing if she is pregnant? Would it be bad to keep taking the pills in case she is pregnant. I repeat we don't know is she is pregnant. Also she has miss her period before and never stop taking her pills. But has never been pregnant. I'm planning on buying a pregnancy test tomorrow so she can get tested.
    Thank you for your help in advance.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

May 2, 2007, 03:19 PM
    It may well be the because pills stopping her periods (mine do that, yay!) My pill says to stop taking if you suspect you may be pregnant (I am on cerazette) so I would say read the packet, it's the best idea!
    And remember if she does stop taking them, use other protection! So many people don't!

Good luck!
    tawnynkids Posts: 622, Reputation: 111

May 4, 2007, 12:21 AM
    There is no immediate danger if she has taken or does take some but you do not want to continue to take them. Here is a little info... Birth control pill FAQ: From menstruation to menopause — and everything in between - MayoClinic.com
    Don't have her stop taking them until you have a positive result. In the event it is negative she will want to remain on schedule and protected but do take the test immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

What pills should I take? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I had the last date of my periods on 9th of this month... My husband was out of town all these days.But he is back today and we ended up with unprotected sex.Please let me know which contraceptory pill should I take so that I don't get pregnant.Please help.I am woried. Thank you

Pills [ 8 Answers ]

What could happen if a person would take a capsul that is bigger than the normal size? Would that cause any problems?

View more questions Search