Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naila Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 01:05 PM
    I really need to loose weight
    Hi,
    My names is naila am 18 years old, I am about 170 cm, and I weigh 85 kg, I really need a diet that could me loose 20 kg in 6 weeks.
    So if you can help loose them by sending a program, or tips for how to loose them.
    Thank u
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2007, 01:07 PM
    I don't know the conversion to pounds off the top of my head and I am sure someone will be kind enough to do it, but do you really believe you can lose nearly 25% of your bodyweight in 6 weeks? If anything works, it won't be safe.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Here is a link to The National Body Challenge. It is a FREE 8 week program.
    Here you can registers for a membership.

They instantly put together your menu based on what you like to eat and give you a personal exercise program to fit you.

You track your weight loss, and much, much more.

It's a great program! And it's free!
    :D I like the kid friendly menu personally - everything is so simple and easy to prepare.

Good luck.
    Kae
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Lower body fat perce tage comes from healthy and steady weight losses of no more than 2-3 pounds per week. Slowly lowering body fat will result in permanent weight control limiting weight regain. Anyone can lose fat quickly, but it doesn't mean lowering body fat percentages. It takes time and patience to lose weight effectiively. Always eat natural low fat, low sugar, low sodium, low calorie food in "smaller" portions. Eat full grain pastas, breads, rice and cereals. Low fat 1-2%, skim milk, low fat, low sodium cheeses, and yogurt, low fat. Lots of fruits and veggies, snack on small portions of nuts and seeds, instead of chips, cakes, cookies. Eat leaner cuts of meats, like skinless chicken, turkey breasts, fish, loin type meats. Portion sizes are really important, 2-3 oz of meats, read nutritional labels and stick to what a portion size is. Stop eating processed foods, fast foods, and fatty foods. Watch what your cooking with use canola, or olive oils, spreads instead of margarine or butter. Bake or broil your meats, instead of frying! And then exercise on a regular basis, and work out the whole body.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need to loose weight! [ 6 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone knows of a real good diet plan that actually works! Next year is my prom and seriously I want to start my diet right now! I'm tried diet pills but they just seem to not work and I couldn't even sleep so I stopped that. Right when I stopped the diet pills I gained even more...

Loose weight [ 10 Answers ]

What is the best way to loose weight? Please help me?

Loose weight [ 1 Answers ]

How do I loose weight fast and safe I work out everyday and all but its not seeming to work what should I do?

I want to loose weight [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me loose weight I am 18 years of age and I am 5 feet 3 inch tall and my weight is 55 the biggest priblem for me is ma hips... I don't fit inm ajeans animore help me

I need ways to loose weight . And fast [ 1 Answers ]

Well its just plain and simple. I need to drop at least... 10 pounds and hopefully before march 20th. In the past 6 months I gained 30 pounds. Then lost 15. But I feel like I'm gaining it again. And I want to loose at least another 10 before march but don't know how. I don't have a lot of time to...

View more questions Search