Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singing_cs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

May 2, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Licorice vs. Hydroquinone?
    Is licorice an effective ingredient to lighten the skin? Is hydroquinone safe for the skin? There's this cream that contains licorice and mulberry, is that effective for skin lightening?
    olagirl Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Never use hydroquinone if you can help it

Except if your dermatologist recommends it . Don't use it even if its for a while it messes up the skin after use for a long time

Ild rather licorice any day speaking from experience
    The cream might take a longer time to work on your skin than a cream with hydroquinone but be patient it'll work eventually besides run from things that work too fast

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Godiva work? Licorice extract is 10x better than hydroquinone it says... [ 11 Answers ]

I always thought Godiva was just a scam but does it actually work? Over time? I don't mind if it takes awhile but does it work at all? Licorice extract looks promising for skin whitening but let me know!

Hydroquinone [ 38 Answers ]

I wonder if there are good products that conatins Hydroquinone 2 % ? For worldwide shipping, I found one site but the shipping for other coutries than Usa seems to be very hard to understand, manual shipping intructions, and you have to make everything on your own. Weight, types, and everything....

Hydroquinone [ 4 Answers ]

Please read the other topics I wrote, this one can you delete moderator, I start to write and sudenly just click the button, my fault :) Read my other topic:) Bye

Licorice extract and L-glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

Do either of them work to achieve skin lightening? I need your first-hand experiences please! :)

Hydroquinone 2% [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Lots of beauty creams for dark skin contain hydroquinone 2%.word is being passed around that this chemical is accumulative and can damage the kidneys. Can anyone verify the authenticity of this claim?is it science or myth?

View more questions Search