Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cport Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 10:06 AM
    VCR/DVD Combo, DVD Recorder hookup to Satellite TV
    I am trying to hookup a VCR/DVD combo and a DVD Recorder to my TV. I have satellite TV, but the satellite receiver is not connected to the same TV. I have read and reread all four books and can not figure it out. I want to be able to record from the television to both the VCR and the DVD Recorder.
    brandy681 Posts: 295, Reputation: 26

May 7, 2007, 05:08 AM
    I am not sure I have a DVR through my cable company and it is so so easy to record multiple programs at once and is really convienent...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dvd/vcr Recorder Hookup To Satelliteand Tv [ 2 Answers ]

Hi does anyone know how to hookup a dvd/vcr recorder combo to starchoice satellite and sony TV model KP-61v85. I also have a hometheater system but it is a older one so Im not sure If I can hook into that or not. Thankful for any help.

How hookup a DVD/VCR recorder, 2 satellite receivers one PVR to a Sony LCD HD TV [ 5 Answers ]

Please help!:confused: I have a Bell Express Vu system, which consists of a 3100 receiver connected from the satellite dish directly to the LCD TV via the cable, runs on channel 3. The second receiver is a 5900 with the built in PVR it is connected to the TV by a s-video cable as well as the RCA...

DVD/VCR/Satellite receiver to TV hookup [ 3 Answers ]

What is the easiest way to hookup a DVD player, VCR to a TV with a directv Satellite receiver? :confused:

DVD/VCR/Satellite receiver to TV hookup [ 3 Answers ]

What is the easiest way to hookup a DVD player, VCR to a TV with a Hughes Satellite receiver? Should I use a RF Modulator or what?

View more questions Search