Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    therealslimjim05 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 08:45 AM
    90s Cartoon on Cartoon Network
    I have looked everywhere for a list of cartoons airing during the 90s on Cartoon network can't find one :( but here is the description.

5 men with different color suits, a handicaped lady with a monkey in a spacestation that would beam down certain parts for the guys suits like a motorcycle or something crazy alongthose lines the cartoon took place in the future

And another one

Was a race with crazy different cars including speedracer and others one was a haunted house one was a science car it was crazy too

Thank you for any help you can offer
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 2, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Was this the first one?
    Rescue Heroes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe this for the second
    Wacky Races - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

May 2, 2007, 09:13 AM
    The science car maybe was speedbugy?

This link might help you Category:Animated television series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

May 2, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3046

The second yes yourright but the first no. it wasn't rescue heroes I'm not sure the name.

May 2, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Yes even though I was well into my twenty's, I seem to remember it, but I can't get the name down. I think it was one of those really short lived ones made just to sell toys. Did the guys like fly around on strings, like zip lines?
    I think the Armour they had on was like Lego's and the different weapons snapped on.

May 2, 2007, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3046
    Yes even though I was well into my twenty's, I seem to remember it, but I can't get the name down. I think it was one of those really short lived ones made just to sell toys. Did the guys like fly around on strings, like zip lines?
    I think the Armour they had on was like Lego's and the different weapons snapped on.

Figured it out! The Centurions 3 guys air land and water lady in space station isn't handyapped I was wrong but does have a monkey named lucy :)

May 3, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Inhumanoids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Try this one The Centurions (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    pecal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by therealslimjim05
    I have looked everywhere for a list of cartoons airing during the 90s on Cartoon network can't find one :( but here is the description.

5 men with different color suits, a handicaped lady with a monkey in a spacestation that would beam down certain parts for the guys suits like a motorcycle or something crazy alongthose lines the cartoon took place in the future

and another one

was a race with crazy different cars including speedracer and others one was a haunted house one was a science car it was crazy too

Thank you for any help you can offer
    The first is the CENTURIONS the second IS THE WACCKY RACERS
    Decko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2010, 01:18 PM
    The list could help, cartoons from 90

The Flintstones
    Huckleberry Hound
    Fantastic Four (60s)
    Superfriends
    Wally Gator
    Smurfs
    Thundercats
    The Jetsons
    Rocky & Bullwinkle
    Droopy
    Looney Tunes
    Sailor Moon
    Yogi Bear
    Top Cat
    Quick Draw McGraw
    Tom & Jerry
    Scooby Doo
    Wacky Races
    Jabberjaw
    Josie and the Pussycats
    Thundar the Barbarian
    Johnny Bravo
    Dexter's Lab
    Alvin & the Chipmunks
    Captain Planet
    Secret Squirrel
    Dynomutt and the Blue Falcon
    Hong Kong Phooey
    Two Stupid Dogs
    Gumby
    Magilla Gorilla
    Birdman
    The Snorks
    Silverhawks
    Swat Kats
    Underdog

The second is wacky racers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80, early 90s cartooN! Help! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm going crazy here trying to remember this cartoon I used to watch like 15 years ago... there were tiny people that lived in these villages or places. It was animated and they would mix herbs(or like random plants or something to make this blue liquid) and stuff to cure sick people. This little...

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

Early 90s cartoon need help! [ 10 Answers ]

In the early 90s, there was this cartoon about these lizards or mutants ( I can't really remember) that were really into extreme sports. I think the series was short lived.

90s cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Need help remembering the name of a cartoon that focused on a group of superheroes who helped fight crime while playing sports for their day job.im not referring to king arthur and the knights of the round table.this cartoon was based in the usa and set in the future if I'm correct.the characters...

View more questions Search