Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jody88 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 03:56 AM
    Could i be pregnant? Unsure
    Me and my partner were trying for a baby for 2 months. I was due on my period on the 22 April and still haven't come on. I have became tired all the time my belly has bloated and both of these I had at the beginning of my first pregnancy. I have took several tests and they have all came back negative. If I hadn't been trying I would have thought nothing of it and just thought it was a late period but I have been off the pill for 2 and 1/2 months. Hope you can help x
    :confused:
    JoJo1986 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 04:11 AM
    It is very possible. Depends on when you had sex. Everyone is different. Some women can get pregnant immediatly after they stop taking the pill, and others it may take them a while. It all depends on your body. If I were you I would wait about a week and take another. If you havnt started by then, call you doctor and make an appointment.
    jody88 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 04:13 AM
    Thanks for your advise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsure... [ 2 Answers ]

I have not missed a period... I take the pill on a daily basis have not missed a day. The past 4 or 5 day I have had a terrible neausa feeling... I talked to my mom she said could be pregnant, so I took an ept test and the results were positive. Is this possible? How correct are the ept tests.

Unsure also [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry I am all new at this and posted as a reply first and now as a question. I have been on a 24 day cycle. I am now 3 days late on that cycle. I am getting a faint line when tested yesterday, but this morning it is even more faint. I have an appointment with my doc tomorrow. I also have low...

Unsure [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I really need help in understanding this pregnancy situation.. I started using the patch about a year ago and had stop using it since last augest and since then I've been trying to get pregnant and nothing yet I see signs that confuse me and I go out and buy tests and they come out negative. But...

Unsure [ 39 Answers ]

This is regarding the end of my 4 year relationship. My ex and I, have now been broken up for a few months now. We broke up out of the blue, he said he needed a break and left my house crying. I never heard from him until a week later, and he said he no longer loved me, and has not for 2 years. He...

View more questions Search