Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

May 2, 2007, 03:10 AM
    Another facet of NCs and Break ups
    Going through so many distressful posts on break ups and Moving On... I have realized that it's not more of a break up that concerns most people, it's just the rejection part that we humans can't digest. Why has the other stopped talking, then there must be something wrong with us... those kind of things which lower our self esteem and we keep trying to hold on to that one relationship that's finished, we hanker after that ego boost of getting back together and stuff... Any inputs on this one?
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2007, 05:57 AM
    Take the breakup and learn from it. Next!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower and facet water running at the same time [ 1 Answers ]

In my bathroom the shower runs as well as the facet as if I were running water to take a bath. The water pressure from the shower head is no that strong. What can I do to have just the shower water running?

Tub facet [ 10 Answers ]

We brought our house Aug. it is 2 yrs old . The extra bath tub hot water does not work but the sink hot water works not sure what to do? :confused: Rhonda

Sex and break-ups [ 5 Answers ]

Can you still sleep with someone if you're broken up? My ex-bf doesn't want to go back out now, I do. He says he just needs space or whatever.

View more questions Search