Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thomas Mills Posts: 31, Reputation: 7

May 1, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Parts For Southern Patio Umbrella Offset
    Does anybody know were to find parts for a Southern Freedom Butterfly Perfect Patio offset umbrella. Or does anybody know of a parts place for outside patio umbrellas. Thanks Thomas
    smfallon Posts: 1, Reputation: 3

May 4, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Try this website they have a lot of info on these umbrellas

Southern Patio :: "The Leader in Outdoor Innovation"
    shubbard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Mills
    Does anybody know were to find parts for a Southern Freedom Butterfly Perfect Patio offset umbrella. Or does anybody know of a parts place for outside patio umbrellas. Thanks Thomas
    I'm also looking for a good place for a replacement umbrella for the Souther Freedom Butterfly. I found this onsite today, will keep looking:
    http://www.parpools.com/Page/BackYar...cessories.html
    JGL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 12:44 PM
    Go to the Souther Patio web site, customer service, then product support. Scroll down, It lists all the various products in alpha order. Good luck!
    JGL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 12:44 PM
    Go to the Souther Patio web site, customer service, then product support. Scroll down, It lists all the various products in alpha order. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Southern California University for Professional Studies [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, came across this university that offers a doctorate in Psychology that is totally through on-line education. It boasts that it is recognized by BOARD OF PSYCHOLOGY of the State of California, accepts the University’s Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology (PhD) and the Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)...

Book by Southern (male) author? [ 6 Answers ]

:) Hi - I read a book a couple of years ago by a Southern (male) author; he references eating at Paschal's at the Atlanta airport and also references the height of Vestal Goodman's hair, and canning homemade soup. He has also been on NPR's "All Things Considered". Any ideas? Thanks!

Coastal Vacation in Southern Georgia [ 10 Answers ]

My family (5-8 people) is looking a great location for our summer of 2006 vacation... We love the beach and would appriciate any information that would give us information about desirable places... Thank You!

Southern California Ballooning [ 0 Answers ]

I just got back from vacationing in San Diego and had a wonderful time. I went on a hot air balloon and was so impressed with where I went that I figured I would post it as an option in case anyone had questions about balloon rides, the history of it, or even if they just want to see some pictures....

View more questions Search