Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lauren12605 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 06:44 PM
    11 days late.
    Hi all... I had my 2nd son on feb. 10th... I finally got my first period on march 23... before pregnancy I always had a regular period every 28 days... never late... never early... after being 8 days late, I took a hpt and it was negative. And now I'm 11 days late and still no sight or feeling of a period coming, but also no signs of pregnancy... what do you's think?
    angeleyes818 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Hi. I think your period is going to be a little irregular for a few more months. It takes a while for your body to get back to "normal" I have a 4 year old daughter and one on the way. Congratulations and take care.
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

May 1, 2007, 08:07 PM
    If your breastfeeding that will throw it off kilter as well. But there is still always the possibility you are the most fertile after birth..
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2007, 08:45 AM
    You have received good answers to this post. As mentioned before, if you are breastfeeding, this will make your cycles a bit irregular. Also if you are starting any kind of birth control, this will also contribute. Mainly it's the fact that you just had a baby that will throw off your cycles. It will take a few months at least to get back to normal, as your body/hormones is going through a lot of changes again, trying to get back to pre-baby status. However, if you are having unprotected sex, be aware that your chances of getting pregnant again are VERY high, as you are very fertile after just having a baby. Use protection and try to avoid another pregnancy so soon after, as it can be rough on your body, and the next baby if you have them too close together. Give your period a few more weeks to come, if it doesn't, I would suggest talking to your doctor. (although you can talk to them about this sooner, if it is causing you concern)
    trikashoe Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lauren12605
    hi all....i had my 2nd son on feb. 10th...i finally got my first period on march 23...before pregnancy i always had a regular period every 28 days...never late...never early...after being 8 days late, i took a hpt and it was neg. and now im 11 days late and still no sight or feeling of a period coming, but also no signs of pregnancy...what do you's think?
    Yup I got mine 3 months after my 2nd and waited 3 months for the nx then it slowly cam back down to a month ata a time..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

I am 7 days late [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is tara And I am upset because I am not streed And I am 7 days late for my p word And my last p word was on the 20 auges 2006 And my nippe end are going brown and I fell sick and sleepy all the time And my homoren are all other the place Please can you help me and I am...

10 Days Late [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need some advice, I'm 23 and I am trying for my second child. My last period was on 20th Jan and I have not had one since, my periods always start on or around the 2oth. I have taken 3 HPT and they have all been negative. I am getting a dull pain in my stomach (lower) and sometimes feel a...

3 days late [ 3 Answers ]

My period was due 1/26 and it didn't come. My boyfriend and I had sex on the 28th. When I wope up the next day I was bleeding am I pregnant?

View more questions Search