Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iam_adnan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2005, 10:41 PM
    What form to file ?
    Hello,
    I am an international student. I graduated in last year September 2004. I started working on my opt for a company. I paid fed,state and other taxes from oct 2004 till dec 2004.
    I need to know what from I have to file for my federal and state tax return.
    Do I need to file 1040 NR EZ for federal and state or I have to file a separate form for state return.
    I live in California

Thanks
    Adnan
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 5, 2005, 10:16 AM
    Adnan:

I answered your question via e-mail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I file my previous years form 8843 now [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question, I was a foreign student in US till 2003. I filled my first tax return in year 2001 because I had an income at that time. After that assuming I don't have to file because I didn't have an income in year 2002 and 2003 I did not file any return nor I filled the form 8843....

Which form should I file? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Tax Expert, I am from China. My visa status is H1 from Oct. 1, 2005 and prior to that was F1. I stayed in Minnesota from Jan. 1 to May 30 and in this period I earned some money as a Research Assistant. Then I moved to MA till now. I am married and my spouse is still holding F1 in MN for...

Last date to file Form 843 [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any last date to file Form 843(to claim Social and Medicare taxes that have been withheld while on OPT)? Thanks,

Which Form to file? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been working under an H1-B VISA since Dec. 2003. I am also a student who has paid tuition and tuition fees in 2004. Which form should I be using to file my taxes? I am from Korea and have been getting conflicting responses from several people. Last year my CPA filed my taxes using a 1040...

Help needed: Form to file 1040NR? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Before I start with my question, Thanks to AtlantaTaxExpert for patiently answering the questions to all.It does really help us many reading your posts. I got most of the information I require from the questions other people have asked. I am trying to follow this post for my decisions...

View more questions Search