Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baller213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2005, 09:30 PM
    I need help in basket ball help me!
    Look I need some seriously help in basket ball I don't know what type of training I need for good shot average and to improve my stamina,I also need help on how to play in my position I am a center.
    crisscross Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2005, 01:00 AM
    Little games
    I find that to improve my shooting I use little games. For example I shoot from each point around the key where you must hit the shot to move on to the next point. You might have heard of this before.
    To improve stamina the best way is probably suicides, they are not the most fun way but they work.

Was this information any help to you?
    oldcoach Posts: 103, Reputation: 3

Apr 10, 2005, 11:00 AM
    More Help
    baller213,

YOU SAID:
    Look I need some serious help in basketball. I don't know what type of training I need for good shot average and to improve my stamina. I also need help on how to play in my position. I am a center.

MY RESPONSE:
    Crisscross has given you the two most popular and proven ways to improve your shooting and stamina.

There are two "Big-Man" drill that helps stamina, rebounding, and lay-ups all-at-once. (Superman and Mikan drills)

There are some nuances to the station shooting game that will help your performance in an actual game. Also, there are several variations of the station game that will keep it interesting.

There is a good book I've seen that will help your shooting abilities, give you great pointers on playing the Center position, and provide all-around game knowledge.

If you want this information just ask. I'll tell you.

Oldcoach
    ELCANGRI Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2005, 07:42 PM
    I need help in basket ball help me!
    There are two "Big-Man" drill that helps stamina, rebounding, and lay-ups all-at-once. (Superman and Mikan drills)

Can you please tell me this drills I don't no what they are and I really what to try them for I can inprove myself
    Thank you
    oldcoach Posts: 103, Reputation: 3

Jun 6, 2005, 10:03 AM
    My reply
    Check out my reply to your email...

Oldocoach

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ball joints [ 3 Answers ]

What would an estimated cost of replacing lower ball joints on my 1998 Ford F150? I called a fairly reliable repair shop this morning and they gave me an estimate of approximately $365. This would include labor and the alignment. I looked at NAPA online and found the lower ball joints at a...

Driving to the basket help [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old, 5.7 and 110lb. I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice/tips on driving to the basket effectively during a game while being guarded. And please be specific because I would really practice it and appriciate it thanks :)

Having a ball... [ 4 Answers ]

When giving oral sex to a man, wh at type of erotic things can stimulate his testicles that can help him climax? Also when you are on top?

Golf ball [ 2 Answers ]

A golf ball moving forward with 1 unit of momentum strikes and bounces backward off a heavy bowling ball that is initially at rest and free to move. The bowling ball is set in motion with a momentum of_____. A. Less than 1 unit. B. More than 1 unit. C. 1 unit. D. Not enough information.

View more questions Search