Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    henrybfc Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2005, 07:30 PM
    Liver cancer- any helpful info welcome!
    Both my mother and my sister have heptitis C. Now my sister been diaganosed with liver cancer. What suggested treatment for my sister? And sugested prvention for my mother. Thanks in advance for all input.
    lifesaver247 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2005, 06:50 AM
    An Answer for Cancer
    You certainly could use a little help. Here is some info about a company called Mannatech from Dallas TX. They are a research and development company that is the leader in GlycoNutrient technology. The have found that your body need 8 simple sugars to communicate with. If all of your body cells have the sugars surrounding them then your body cells can communicate and your body does not get sick, get cancer, pain, etc... The sugars used to be in our diet but commercial farming and green harvesting has made the food we eat only contain 2 of the 8 sugars. This leads to miscommunication of the body and sickness. There is only one disease or sickness, cellular miscommunication. Call if you have any questions.

God Bless,

Wayne Meador

How important are these 8 sugars?

The only difference between type A blood & type O blood, is one of these sugars!!
    N- Acetyl Galactosamine

They are found in mothers breast milk.

It is how the sperm recognizes the egg!

This technology affects & in some cases REVERSES up to 40 genetic disorders!!
    This has never been seen before either!!

Every process that happens in our body, the message goes through these 8 naturally occurring biological sugars!!

We have 600 trillion cells in our body & on the outside of the cells is where
    These sugars are!

Prior to the electronic microscope, they thought the body healed itself through the
    Amino Acids, which are on the outside of the cell. Well, with the microscope they
    Found these 8 sugars are on the outside of the Amino Acids.

In 1996, Harpers Biochemistry Medical Textbook, which is used in over 80 med schools,
    Was rewritten to include a chapter on these eight sugars!! Including, Harvard,
    Yale, Oxford!

Ambrotose, which has these eight sugars is now being taught in Med schools!!

These sugars are the "Operating System of the Body"!! Just like Microsoft
    Runs the computer, regardless of the type of computer!

These sugars is how the body heals itself!!

Within a week of consuming glyconutrients, you have over a trillion healing stem
    Cells present in your blood stream!

This has never been seen before, either by natural or drugs!!

Glyconutrients, modulate your immune system, this has never been seen before either!!

Per MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Feb. 2003, Glycomics is 1 of 10
    Emerging Technologies that WILL change the world!!

Per Gerald Hart, a biochemist from Johns Hopkins University, "This is going
    to be the future, we WILL NOT understand immunology, neurology, developmental biology,
    or DISEASE, until we UNDERSTAND Glycobiology"!!

This is labeled the "Last Frontier of Medicine", The New Biochemistry.

What are the drug companies doing about this?? They met in 1998 in CANADA, to talk
    About these sugars!
    Why did they meet in Canada? Because if they met in the US, they would have had to notify others about it.

To date, there are 44 drug companies that have filed over 60000 patents on Glycocompound
    Based drugs!!

Would they be doing this if there was nothing to this technology?? NO WAY!!

They are afraid of losing money!!

This is a disruptive technology!!

It is coming from the science field instead of the medical field. They are 2 different
    Fields!! There are over 50 papers written a day in the science journals, & some are starting to find there way into the medical journals.

Look @ instant photography? What happened to the Polaroid company when Digital came
    In? They went out of business.

What happened to VHS, when DVD came in? It is fading away also.

This is why this is so exciting!! It truly is lifechanging!! Like nothing else
    Ever has!

Mannatech owns the patent on this technology!!
    They are a Research & Development Company that has a proprietary, consumable,
    Scientifically validated product.

They tried to sell it in the Health Food Stores for 2 years, but it did not sell.
    People have to be educated about the science & how it works in the body!!

Doctors that are being taught this, the first ones to graduate was in 2002, it is
    4-7 years before they are done with their training before they start seeing patients.
    So it is out there, it is just a matter of time before others start finding out about it.

In 2-4 years or less, depending on how open minded doctors are, they will start telling their patients about Glyconutrients!!

Per JAMA 6-2002, doctors should be telling their patients to supplement anyway!!
    How many of them know this?

It is not what your doctor knows that is going to hurt you, it is what he/she does
    Not know!! For there is new technology coming out every day!!

Ask your doctor for cooperation & not permission, for this is only food!!
    Send them to Glycoscience.org, there are thousands of journals, papers, etc to validate
    This technology.

It is UNETHICAL for a doctor to tell patients NOT to take these supplements, for
    It is the latest "Frontier of Medicine"!

Mannatech has more 3rd PARTY VALIDATION behind this technology than all the other
    Nutritional companies combined together!! They own the patent for this exciting
    Field!!

You can not get better validation than 3rd PARTY!!

Thanks & God Bless, Wayne Meador

765-491-3101 (Cell)
    [email protected]
    http://www.glyco-healing.com
    http://www.glycoinformation.info

There are thousands of doctors that are using this & seeing tremendous results!!

Remember, it is not about the products, it is what the body can do when it has the
    Proper nutrients!!
    Thorp Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2005, 12:43 AM
    Powerful, yet Natural for Hepatitis C and Cancer
    Go look under the Thread "Conditions and Diseases" for reports on Hepatitis C and the benefits observed from Original Limu, a major new natural supplement from the sea with probably the greatest immune boosting glyconutrient ever discovered, fucoidan. What I heard from a physician representing Mannatech, if the body gets back in gear with the right nutrition as with Original Limu, it can produce itself the whole range of miracles sugars in Ambrotose.

Last year there were just barely 500 studies dating back to the mid-1970's for fucoidan in the database for the National Library of Medicine at Entrez PubMed. This year there are over 600 studies and rapidly growing. Enter the word with fucoidan and immune or fucoidan with cancer or tumor or tumors etc. The studies support the book by Rita Elkins on Limu Moui, the seaweed from which the proprietary extract is derived as a result of 15 years of research and development. Rita Elkins notes its anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and anti-tumor properties. It is generally an incredible immune booster.

I have talked to personally people with breast, prostate, lung and liver cancer who report that their tumors shrunk up and disappeared along with their cancer as documented by their physicians by consuming this extraordinary supplement.

The way it works is by helping the body heal itself which is what medicine is suppose to be about itself as Hippocrates, father of modern day medicine, encouraged, "Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food." If we feed our bodies that for which it was designed, it can heal itself. Just look at your finger heal itself without seeing a doctor or getting any medicine. With Original Limu, my finger heals itself in half to a third the time before my days of Original Limu.

There are an increasing number of other companies claiming seaweed and limu moui seaweed, but none of them have the highly developed extract for providing the optimum nutritive value with the highest bioavailability.
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

May 7, 2005, 01:40 PM
    Get the right answers:
    Oncologists are physicians who study, diagnose, and treat cancerous tumors. They practice in hospitals and medical centers, university hospitals, and research organizations. This is who you should be asking these questions!

HANK :eek:

May 7, 2005, 02:36 PM
    Doctor care is key to handling disease
    I agree with Hank. One should definitely consult doctors regarding health matters. I am only a Ph.D. organic chemist with no training as a doctor and I cannot prescribe, treat, cure, or diagnose anything.
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

May 8, 2005, 02:17 PM
    Following is a link which will give you all the details about hepatitis:

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic3180.htm

Cheers

May 18, 2005, 09:34 AM
    More Info
    OK, Neither am I a Dr. so I can't make claims, treat, cure, heal, or mitigate any disease either. I just want to clear a few things up.

I fully agree with Thorp, he hit the nail on the head with everything! I just need to explain more to everyone. As I wrote earlier, there are eight specific sugars (saccarides) that your body needs in order to function (See List below). Harper’s Biochemistry (the leading textbook for medical schools acrost the USA) Chapter 56 says. . . “Out of the 209 monosaccharides that are found in nature, only eight are specifically used for the transfer of biological information.” If we are not getting these in out diets, we MUST supliment them or our body will get tired of converting Glucose into all the other seven sugars.

This is important, If you are not getting these sugars in your diet then mour bodies back-up sustem makes the others. Your body was not made to produce these sugars for long term, just for a short period!

Remember fucoidan? That is one of the sugars! But that is not where it stops. There are seven more just like that (see the list below). Isn't it great that we now know we can help our bodies in this way? Referance, http://www.glycoscience.org for over 8,000 papers, lab studies, clinical studies, clinical trials, animal observational reports, etc. Many of these articles referance http://www.pubmed.gov as Thorp suggested. The study of Glycomics is the fastest growing and most studied science in the world today! There are over 50 - 75 papers written and published per day around the world. You can go to http://www.glycostory.com for audio stories from hundreds of people whose lives have ben changed through this wonderful discovery. Our bodies need these eight sugars!!

I tell people "Don't trust me, do your own research," then if you have any questions don't hesitate to call or email and I can direct you even more.

Functions Of The Eight Essential Monosaccharides

In addition to improving cell-to-cell communication, research shows that these sugars work in the body in the following ways:

MANNOSE
    Prevents bacterial, viral, parasitic and fungal infections
    Eases inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis
    Lupus patients are deficient in this saccharide
    Lowers blood sugar and triglyceride levels In diabetic patients

FUCOSE
    Influences brain development
    Improves brain’s ability to create long-term memories
    Inhibits tumor growth
    Metabolism of this saccharide is abnormal in cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and cancer and during episodes of shingles, which is caused by the herpes virus
    Active against other herpes viruses, including herpes I and cytomegalovirus
    Guards against respiratory infections
    Inhibits allergic reactions

GALACTOSE
    Enhances wound healing
    Increases calcium absorption
    Triggers long-term memory formation

GLUCOSE
    Potent fast-energy source
    Enhances memory
    Stimulates calcium absorption
    Too much or too little can be problematic
    Elderly Alzheimer’s patients register much lower levels of this saccharide than those with organic brain disease from stroke or other vascular diseases
    Glucose metabolism disturbed in depression, manic-depression, anorexia and bulimia

N-ACETYLGALACTOSAMINE
    Heart disease patients have lower-than-normal levels of this saccharide
    Inhibits spread of tumor

N-ACETYLGLUCOSAMINE
    Immune modulator with antitumor properties and activity against HIV
    Vital to learning
    Glucosamine, a metabolic product of this saccharide
    Helps repair cartilage
    Decreases pain and inflammation
    Increases range of motion
    May also help repair mucosal-lining defensive barrier implicated in Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis and interstitial cystitis

N-ACETYLNEUROMINIC ACID
    Important for brain development and learning
    Abundant in breast milk
    Repels bacteria, virus and other pathogens

XYLOSE
    Antibacterial and antifungal
    May help prevent cancer of the digestive tract

There is only one legal company that sells all eight sugars in one product. The company is Mannatech Inc, a research and development company from Copel, TX. Their main focus in on Cellular communication through Glycobioliogy, and AntiOxident stabilization. More info on my website.

Thanks for reading, God Bless.

Wayne Meador
    765-491-3101 (Cell)
    [email protected]
    http://www.glycoinformation.com
    http://www.glyco-healing.com (My Site)

May 18, 2005, 07:40 PM
    The Ultimate Supplement: Original Limu, natural & complete
    Lifesaver247 and I, Thorp, both have a heart for helping to heal our very sick country and the world. Look to the right or the left and you see someone with a chronic disease and probably including yourself! The difference between Lifesaver247 and me is I represent a whole, natural product from the sea whereas Lifesaver247 relies on a product devised by man with only a narrow focus on one category of nutrients, glyconutrients or miracle sugars.

I have begun analyzing the merit of products like Ambrotose. I ran across recently an infomercial that promotes a new marine-based product, Sea Vegg. I’ve experienced myself USANA supplements and Barley Green or Barley Life. There are many more including Noni, Mangosteen, etc. And, many more are coming on the scene daily.

So how do you pick what is going to help you? How do you sort out the authentic from the hype? They all say that they will do wonders replete with personal testimonies. What do we do, toss a coin? Should we be taking more than one of these products?

At this point, I have drawn some preliminary conclusions:
    1. A lot of these products do have something to offer
    2. Certainly, some of the testimonies are biased and placebo effect in nature
    3. There may truly be some science or reason supporting these products
    4. A lot are being produced and distributed by opportunists with half truths
    5. A lot may be look-alike products of far inferior quality and value
    6. Some piggyback on a good idea drawing people with extra ingredients
    7. Many have only a narrow focus and are not complete in themselves
    8. Some may be fairly complete in themselves but missing something vital
    9. Some rely on the premise that science trumps natural
    10. Some may be haphazardly thrown together to the point of bearing unwholesome components

I see Noni, Mangosteen, and the barley grass extraction products fitting category #8 (only seaweeds have fucoidan), Sea Vegg filling the bill for category #5 and #4, USANA fitting into category #9 and Ambrotose into category #7. The problem with us trying to decide what to get is our getting reeled in with a narrow focus. With Ambrotose, we are taught this and that about how important the miracle sugars are. Well, I am sure that Ambrotose fills the bill in categories #1 and #3. But, one must not forget that this hot item is not all the body needs. Also, one needs to be aware that the body produces these miracle sugars on its own when in a healthy state.

The product warranting solid consideration should have the following characteristics:
    1. Something, of course, to offer
    2. Strong science and research supporting it
    3. Top quality and quality controls
    4. Complete in itself as much as possible
    5. Responsible and solid business program
    6. No signs of deception and hype
    talkingstones Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2005, 12:27 PM
    Curing cancers
    Recently I attended a workshop where a woman had neck cancer and she was going to need to have her chin, shoulder, and never be abkle to swallow,talk, or hold her baby again. She said that her and her husband had both looked at the medical and alternative solutions and what she found during that search was Dr. Moss and the Moss Report. Now this Dr. happen to be the keynote speaker at this workshop whom she had never met and she was now cancer free for (6) years. I certainly suggest you get this report and see if it helps you. The other thing that I have been using is Dr. Hilda Clark who has a book out that is called "Healing all cancers". We have found that her methods are extroidinary. I highly recommend that you go to her site and see what of it you can try. She says that there is no cancer that she can not cure. My grandmother says that many of her receipes and herbs were used by the old ones and they are effective. There is also a treatment called Quatum Nuwati Healing that is most effective as well and you can contact the Center For Human Development for more information. www.cfhd.org I hope this helps.
    wandacoco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2005, 04:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by henrybfc
    both my mother and my sister have heptitis C. Now my sister been diaganosed with liver cancer. What suggested treatment for my sister? And sugested prvention for my mother. Thanks in advance for all input.
    Once hepatitis C develops into liver cancer the prognosis, I'm sure your sister's doctor has already made suggestions about chemo-therapy. If she just has the cancer in one or 2 lobes surgery might be indicated, a person can survive with half their liver, but it has to be in good shape, no disease present. A liver donation is a possibility, some family members may be compatible and would consider giving a portion of their healthy liver.
    As for your mom, just pray she does not get the cancer, following her doctor's diet and medication regiment is very important. She also could be helped with a liver transplant. I'm sorry I could not give you better news, and possibly I have not helped you at all, but you and your family will be in my prayers. Wanda (I am a nurse, retired)
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

Jul 15, 2005, 02:02 AM
    Below is a link , read the article it will give you all of your answers

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic993.htm

Cheers
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2005, 05:50 AM
    Liver Cancer
    Hi,
    Your best source of information is your doctor. If he/she has suggested Chemo, then talk with the Chemo doctor.
    There are also support groups to talk with, and just talking with other patients in the Chemo office helps a lot.
    The most powerful force in the World is prayer.
    Pray and talk with others about adding to prayer lists.
    I have been through this with my wife, who is now Cancer Free, after a yr, and the doctors' say with her type, it's a good bet it will not recurr.
    I wish you the best, and talk with others, in person. There is absolutely nothing like taking with people in person, not on a computer.
    fredg
    BrianCook Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2006, 12:09 PM
    Have you read the benefits of fucoidan (seaweed) have on cancer cells? There are over 600 scientific studies supporting fucoidan. All of which can be found at www.pubmed.org. Just search fucoidan and see for yourself. I started taking a product that helped me out tremendously w/ my acid reflux and pain then my dearest friend was diagnosed w/ liver cancer. So I started researching and realized the product I was taking had the most fucoidan in it of any other product out there. I bought my friend two bottles and just mailed it to him this week. He started taking the product last night. I’m excited to see what happens w/ him. He just had his kidney removed at the beginning of Jan. He goes back to the Doctor at the end of the month in Ann Arbor to get checked out. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for him.

Here is some more stuff I found out about fucoidan/ limu moui:

Excerpts From Limu Moui
    By Rita Elkins M.H.
    http://woodlandpublishing.com/showbook.cfm?booknum=96
    The unusually low death rate and high incidence of healthy centenarians in Tonga have prompted curious observers to ask, why? If you were to query Tongans for possible answers, they would probably refer you to a nondescript sea plant they have harvested and consumed for over 3,000 years. Limu moui, a marine vegetable native to their coastal regions, is believed to Tongans to be a source of longevity, health and vigor.
    Recent scientific research on limu moui has revealed that the people of Tonga have excellent reasons to boast about their brown sea plant. As a natural restorative and rejuvenator, it packs a powerful punch. In fact, it contains a fascinating biochemical called fucoidan, which has been compared to human breast milk for its impressive nutrient array. Fucoidan has been the subject of over 600 scientific studies and it is what makes limu moui so unique.
    If you are interested please visit

www.briancook.limupro.com
    www.yourguide2.originallimu.com
    or you can call me
    901-508-1941
    dudezadoctor Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2006, 10:07 AM
    There is a difference between cancer TREATMENT and cancer PREVENTION. Many cancers (skin, lung, colon, etc) are easy to prevent. They can be extremely difficult to TREAT, however. For those posting glorious reviews of fucoidan, mannatech, etc... do you have ANY research that these agents are successful in TREATING cancer? I know some have made statements like "over 600 studies supporting." But this probably really means that 600 studies even mentioning the keyword searched for was found. I'm looking for hard data. People with X cancer treated with X agent lived X amount of time compared to people who got conventional or no treatment.

Look forward to any responses.
    BrianCook Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2006, 12:28 PM
    I found this on pubmed.org by searching fucoidan/cancer

Nutr Cancer. 2005;52(2):189-201. Related Articles, Links

Fucoidan extracted from Cladosiphon okamuranus Tokida induces apoptosis of human T-cell leukemia virus type 1-infected T-cell lines and primary adult T-cell leukemia cells.

Haneji K, Matsuda T, Tomita M, Kawakami H, Ohshiro K, Uchihara JN, Masuda M, Takasu N, Tanaka Y, Ohta T, Mori N.

Division of Molecular Virology and Oncology, Graduate School of Medicine, University of the Ryukyus, Nishihara, Okinawa, Japan.

Adult T-cell leukemia (ATL) is caused by human T-cell leukemia virus type 1 (HTLV-1) and remains incurable. The highest endemic area of HTLV-1 carriers in Japan is located in Okinawa, and novel treatments are urgently needed in this area. We extracted fucoidan, a sulfated polysaccharide, from the brown seaweed Cladosiphon okamuranus Tokida cultivated in Okinawa, Japan and examined its tumor-suppression activity against ATL. Fucoidan significantly inhibited the growth of peripheral blood mononuclear cells of ATL patients and HTLV-1-infected T-cell lines but not that of normal peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Fucoidan induced apoptosis of HTLV-1-infected T-cell lines mediated through downregulation of cellular inhibitor of apoptosis protein-2 and survivin and G1 phase accumulation through the downregulation of cyclin D2, c-myc, and hyperphosphorylated form of the retinoblastoma tumor suppressor protein. Further analysis showed that fucoidan inactivated NF-kappaB and activator protein-1 and inhibited NF-kappaB-inducible chemokine, C-C chemokine ligand 5 (regulated on activation, normal T expressed and secreted) production, and homotypic cell-cell adhesion of HTLV-1-infected T-cell lines. In vivo use of fucoidan resulted in partial inhibition of growth of tumors of an HTLV-1-infected T-cell line transplanted subcutaneously in severe combined immune deficient mice. Our results indicate that fucoidan is a potentially useful therapeutic agent for patients with ATL.

I guess I really don't understand what you are looking for.

Feb 13, 2006, 03:46 PM
    It is great to have Brian find specific confirmation to that which I posted earlier. The nice thing about www.pubmed.gov, the website with database for the National Library of Medicine is that we can all go in without cost and check this amazing fucoidan component available exclusively to any significant extent and bioavailability in Original Limu.

I am a Ph.D. organic chemist and technical database searcher by profession and have a few tricks up my sleeve to increase the number of fucoidan-based studies available for viewing from around 600 to well over 10,000. I would be happy to be of assistance to anyone wanting to pursue any particular issue of concern at [email protected]. As noted in earlier postings as well, I have conducted a thorough study of other supplements and nutritional beverages and can explain why Original Limu is the ultimate supplement, standing alone to become eventually a household word, "Pass the Limu." Furthermore, there are more and more look-alike products with far, far inferior quality and bioavailability that I could explain as well. Also, consider the websites www.limunight.originallimu.com and www.healthy.limupro.com. There are a number of other discussions on the web I could point people to that would help them better be able to understand why Original Limu is probably the best immune boosting nutritional component ever discovered.

God bless,

Thorp
    979-297-1919
    www.limunight.originallimu.com
    www.healthy.limupro.com

Feb 13, 2006, 09:40 PM
    I did a pubmed search for fucoidan. There are 642 results. Of the first 20 results, I learned that fucoidan has been studied in the mollusc, seaweed, algae, certain parasites, etc. A pubmed search using the MeSH database for 'neoplasms' and 'fucoidan' resulted only 29 results. Of these 29 results, none involve human clinical trials that demonstrate safety nor efficacy of fucoidan or fucoidan-based therapies. If there are any human studies that demonstrate that fucoidan or any fucoidan-containing products have any effect on cancer PREVENTION or TREATMENT, I'd be happy to read them. Pubmed has apparently not heard of them. Let me know...

Feb 14, 2006, 07:16 AM
    Again, I have ways of expanding the search for fucoidan material to over 10,000 references that would open up a lot of studies unavailable simply by searching the word fucoidan on the database of the National Library of Medicine at www.pubmed.gov. I helped a Houston physician last week on this issue and a particular aspect of the efficacy of Original Limu. It is indeed the pubmed website that physicians consider when they want to learn what's out there and what's new in medical science.

As for your question, for now until you consult me personally, stick with fucoidan in your search and simply add words like cancer, carcinogen, tumor and you will be able to see a whole assortment of studies related to the value of fucoidan in regards to cancer. An asterisk added allows you to pick up different variations of the word like cancerous, carcinogenicity, tumorous, etc. You can add a third word like liver, heart, lung, pancreas, etc. to narrow the results to cancer of a particular organ. Of course, my experience in finding additional terms like hepatic, cardiovascular, pulmonary, and pancreatic would help capture results otherwise missed. The results you get with these simple tips will give you only a small sampling of the studies that would be of interest to you. Again, I am a professional technical database searcher with a PhD degree in chemistry and can be of significant value to anyone in need in performing a comprehensive search of this database. Happy searching!

Blessings,

Thorp
    979-297-1919
    [email protected]
    www.limunight.originallimu.com
    www.healthy.limupro.com

Feb 24, 2006, 12:06 PM
    Once again, I asked if there are ANY human clinical trials that demonstrate safety or efficacy of fucoidan-containing products for any cancer. I am not interested in how many possible hits you can get on pubmed. I am only interested in RELEVANT search matches.
    I have a hard time believing you are familiar with pubmed. The simplest way to find relevant search matches is to use MeSH database terms. I did this using fucoidan and neoplasm. It doesn't matter what kind of cancer or what term (cancer, neoplasm, etc) is used to describe cancer... any such study will be a hit by using the MeSH term 'neoplasm.'
    All I'm asking is for a single human study that evaluated fucoidan for any kind of cancer. I don't know why you find it so difficult to give it to me if it indeed exists.

Apr 29, 2006, 08:06 AM
    Here is more info on Fucoidan------
    http://www.glycoscience.org/glycosci...?FILENAME=D014

Case Studies/Trials------
    Entrez PubMed

Entrez PubMed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liver Lesion [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 21 yr-old female. About a month ago I had a laparoscopic surgery, taking out a dermoid cyst. Before the surgery I had a CT scan for the purpose of examing the cyst. However, the report indicated that there is a leision to the liver as well. Specifically, "A tiny low attenuation lesion...

Simple Question -any advice will be helpful [ 15 Answers ]

I was divorced last year. We have two children and I am still struggling. I was the first signer on my ex-husbands truck, he was the "co-buyer." In our decree he was declared responsible for the truck payment since I have the house and all other debt - which I pay regularly, but not easily. My...

Dog cancer [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 yr-old ****zu/Maltese was found to have a lump on her side in May 06. After several visits and different courses of antibiotics over a 2-month period, the affected area just would not heal completely. Then, another lump was discovered on the other side of her body. This time she was taken to a...

Helpful Mother [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I am writing for some advice perhaps. My wife and I have been married for almost 5 years and we have a great marriage but there's one problem to speak of. My mother... Now, I know my mom loves us and loves me and I am not disrespecting my mother or anything because she...

View more questions Search