Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnapier Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Hi Need,

I've stated my position on that and stand strong on that position. It's important for people to accept responsibility for their purchases and follow through when someone is kind enough to offer payment arrangements.

I've been very blessed financially and will bend over backwards to help someone, but they've got to help themselves as well. I sent out the membership to Pam before her final payment was made because she asked me to. I'm still waiting on her final payment.

Long story short - I learned from this bad business decision.

Jay NaPier
    lbran2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 08:10 PM
    Coastal synergy group
    Is coastal synergy group a legitimate money maker?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 18, 2007, 08:46 PM
    It is a legal company, they are basically a MLM sales program although claim not to be.

There are 100's of pages on the web about fraud and being cheated.

You can search this site for pages of listengs and cuts and pastes that show some of these problems.

I am sure some find honest people to buy from but if you are not willing to risk losing your investment you don't need to be going into any business

Feb 19, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by latonact
    First off, all of their money exchanges is done by certified checks or money orders. So, if ever you are not happy, you won't be able to get your money back.
    I didn't realize how lousy their travel package was until I started to use it for my own travel needs. It was one disappointment after another. Right now my package is sitting in the garage gathering dust while I am dealing with a travel agent to arrange a trip to hawaii. Don't be fooled by their flashy ads, webcasts, etc.
    I've had a different experience. The CSG is a group of directors with Coastal Vacations ( just for clarification for readers). Coastal works with over 60 companies and it's important that you learn how the membership works. CSG offers 5 product trainings with open Q and A calls.

One of my brand new directors is going to Orlando in 2 weeks and instead of paying $225 per night for a 2 bed room condo, she's paying $39.95 per night.

Jay NaPier
    coastal or not Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 03:23 PM
    Is Coastal Vacations legit?
    I'm supposed to finalize on joining Coastal Synergy Group today, does anyone have any recent good or bad info on these guys? It's sounds so legit... don't they all??
    Expert

Mar 13, 2007, 03:41 PM
    This company has been discussed to death here,

Having a little trouble with the links, bu go up to the right top and you will see a search box, just put in costal vacations and you will find more than you could ever want to know.

Also do a web search with their name and fraud, or their name and complaints and you will find plenty of info also.

Are they a legal company I will assume they have a business license, and pay taxes on their profits, so for that they are legal, do there seem to be a lot of complaints, yes. Can some people make money, I am sure they do,

I would read all the facts, good and bad before investing any money with any company.
    Expert

Mar 13, 2007, 03:43 PM
    If this holds true to form, I wonder how long till someone else who is a new poster will come here loving costal will come here and post,
    kilgorekyle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 06:57 PM
    What is "No Selling" all about?
    What home based businesses actually involves "No Selling?"

I have only been able to find one that seems to hold true to the "No Selling" promotions and was wondering if anymore existed, I've been searching for years trying to them.

Thanks,
    Kyle
    pamcastriota Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Coastal Synergy Group
    Is it for real?
    matiasmommy Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Hi!

I'm actually a level III director with the Coastal Synergy Group. I joined in Sept '06.

I can assure you that after having many bad experiences with other so called "legit" home based business myself, this is a valid and genuine opportunity.

I am glad that you stumbled upon us! You are very fortunate. You have to be wary of things you see on the internet or anywhere else in the media. Yes, it IS true you will find many positive and NEGATIVE things said by people on the internet about Coastal and the Coastal Synergy Group.

I have to tell you that you would be well advised to consider the motivation AND the source. It is ALWAYS best to do your own due and through diligence, ask questions and make up your OWN mind once you have all your questions answered to your personal satisfaction. Choose whom you work with very carefully, there are good and bad directors out there. Thankfully, the CSG has policy in place to avoid that. If you connect with him/her and follow their advice and our system, you will be FINE!

I have found the CSG to be a very ethical and upstanding group. As you hopefully know, there is both an ethical guideline and anti spam policy that are on our team websites. They are strictly enforced by the CSG and the Board of Directors.

I can tell you that I have absolutely NO motivation for personal gain for letting you this, as obviously you will not be joining my team. My motivation, however is to set the record straight and tell you that I am both very proud and happy to be CSG!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
    Expert

Mar 16, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Thank you Jani, I was starting to think that the set up of a new person asking about coastal and then another new perosn giving it a great review may fail this time. But as normal it holds true to course.

Mar 17, 2007, 06:21 AM
    you tried thinking about what it is that you LIKE to do rather then what it is you don't? Then Google search for that topic?

In my opinion, ANY business in the world exists for only one purpose. To help people. End of the day, if your product or service does not help your client you do NOT have a business. So, most home based business are going to involve marketing a product of some kind (though there are some service based opportunities). Offhand, investing is the only thing that stands out to me that can be a home based small business but does not involve "selling". Of course, except for buying and selling shares/stock. I suggest focusing on your passions because that is where you will be able to bring value to others. Really, if you do that whatever your product or service is will "sell" itself.

I work with the Coastal Synergy Group. I do not consider myself a "salesperson". In fact, my background is nursing. Instead, I answer peoples questions about myself, my business or my product that have contacted me and direct them to information they need online. I love it. But, I too had that perception that salespeople were "slimy" or its hard to do. I think it is true that when you love what you do, the money shall follow.

I hope that helps you!

Jani Teeter
    michel711120 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 09:44 PM
    Is real or not
    Is coastal synergy group a know or a real home based business
    Dreamer Posts: 76, Reputation: 13

Mar 21, 2007, 10:08 PM
    I recommend checking very carefully every work-at-home program with the BBB. (Better Business Bureau)

Here is the link to the Coastal Synergy Group work-at-home program with the BBB:

The Better Business Bureau

I have seen advertisements for this particular program if we're indeed talking about the same one. Make sure the link I provided is indeed the company you're speaking of. It could be different. Get the name, address and phone number of the advertisement you were sent and enter that information in to the BBB database to check out its validity.

Be careful out there, as you're probably already aware. 9 out of 10 marketing schemes online are scams when it comes to working from home. There are reputable companies out there but they're outnumbered for sure. That's why the BBB is your best friend.

As a side note, I was looking and noticed that someone just recently posted about this company as well on this site. Here's the link to their post. Perhaps that information would be helpful to you as well.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/home-b...git-71719.html

I sincerely hope this helps you.

Mar 22, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Gee.. that is funny. We are neither based nor founded in Australia and the compensation model has been used for YEARS in both real estate and the pharmaceutical sales industry. Neither or those are illegal, as far as I know.

That and our product has been around for 25 years and the organization founded 13 years ago. I would think that if it WAS illegal the authorities in the USA (where the organization started) would have shut it down by now.

Not to mention that this past weekend our Board of Directors added new releases to the product at the national seminar-as they do every 6 months. And, the fact that our providers are well known in the vacations industry, most are publicly traded. I don't think those organizations would allow us to promote their products and services if our organization was breaking laws somewhere, do you?

I suggest to ANYONE considering this business that they get ALL the facts and details. Do the work yourself- I went as far as calling Disney head offices to check!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 22, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by matiasmommy
    Hi!

I'm actually a level III director with the Coastal Synergy Group. I joined in Sept '06.

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
    OK, Jani,

Then please explain to us what a Level 3 Director is. Also, how does one make money from this system.

Mar 22, 2007, 08:58 AM
    OK.. hold on you're your hats!

There are 3 products that we offer. They are lifetime wholesale travel packages. They are known as level ! (our flagship product, around for over 25 years), the level 2 (aka premium) and the level III (platinum).

People or businesses buy the packages that best suits their needs. This is a retail sale. Should the same party also be interested in the business opportunity, they will be trained on how to market and promote the products by a qualified director. They become qualified themselves when they have made their first 2 sales. A qualified director is an Independent business owner and can run and market their business as they choose, provided it falls within the guidelines set by the BOD.

One can upgrade to another package should they wish to at any time- its not a work your way up and have a downline kind of business model.

You make money as a director by marketing the product- either in the retail setting or to others looking for a legitimate home based business opportunity. You save money when you use your package yourself (and you are welcome to share it with friends, customers etc too). Alternatively, many charitable organizations use a package for fundraisers and many businesses will purchase a package to use as incentives for their clients or employees.

That it in a nutshell.. I hope that clears it up!

Cheers

Jani
    L3 Director, CSG
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 22, 2007, 09:08 AM
    OK so its an MLM setup selling wholesale travel packages. Am I to understand that the parent company puts these packages together, making the contacts with resorts, travel carriers etc. Then makes them available to independent sales people who sell them.

Might I ask where the majority of your income comes from, your own sales or your teams?
    nicole_33950 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 03:08 PM
    I am not a member. I've been researching this company all day and I will have to say that I am thoroughly confused and am in no better situation to make a decision when I first heard about CSG. Granted, I feel I obtained a lot of information, but I cannot tell which of the information is valid. Fr_Chuck seems to be the most centered on the subject, but it appears that those trying to discredit the company do not have all of their details or facts straight, but I can't trust those who are a part of CSG because they have something to gain. So can anyone out there give me an updated actual site to where I can obtain information reported by someone completely unassociated with CSG? Preferably information produced by the government. I checked out the BBB site, but each director is listed differently in different cities. The one I saw looked great. But that was only one. My fiancé and I have a blended family of 5 children and ourselves. I'm looking to earn some money to help pull us out of the severe money problems we are having. I'm a hard worker and am willing to put my full effort into selling something that's worth selling and is able to be sold. I just need to know if this $1,295 is worth investing in this company. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Apr 2, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Without making this a CSG or Coastal Commercial, I'll give you my nickels worth.

There are A lot of companies who have been piggy backing on Coastal's Success. We are celebrating 13 years. Many of these companies have done a lot to try to discredit Coastal. I was reviewing a website last night that gave reasons you don't want to work with several companies... then went on to say why "They" are the best.

We have a training event in Atlanta, GA on April 21st. Come and meet the team. A website can only do so much, but meeting the team will SHOW you the opportunity you have. You can learn more at CSG Training Events

At your service!

Jay NaPier

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liver Lesion [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 21 yr-old female. About a month ago I had a laparoscopic surgery, taking out a dermoid cyst. Before the surgery I had a CT scan for the purpose of examing the cyst. However, the report indicated that there is a leision to the liver as well. Specifically, "A tiny low attenuation lesion...

Simple Question -any advice will be helpful [ 15 Answers ]

I was divorced last year. We have two children and I am still struggling. I was the first signer on my ex-husbands truck, he was the "co-buyer." In our decree he was declared responsible for the truck payment since I have the house and all other debt - which I pay regularly, but not easily. My...

Dog cancer [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 yr-old ****zu/Maltese was found to have a lump on her side in May 06. After several visits and different courses of antibiotics over a 2-month period, the affected area just would not heal completely. Then, another lump was discovered on the other side of her body. This time she was taken to a...

Helpful Mother [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I am writing for some advice perhaps. My wife and I have been married for almost 5 years and we have a great marriage but there's one problem to speak of. My mother... Now, I know my mom loves us and loves me and I am not disrespecting my mother or anything because she...

View more questions Search