Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2007, 07:55 AM
    Isn't great to be so famous,
    smfishe Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2007, 08:48 AM
    I was just answering the question:

Does anyone know anything about the Coastal Synergy Group? Is it legit or not?
    Am I a member? Yes!
    Did I ask that same question while gather information on the CSG, before joining? Yes!

There are 2 clubs out there. 1 is the "Too good to be true" Club, and the other is the "Too good to pass up" Club.

When you are gathering your information about the CSG, you will find much more positive than negative.

Just remember that it is a business opportuinty, and not a job.
    Compare it to investing in a MacDonalds franchise.
    Compare it to purchsing a snack vending wagon/cart.

Find a copy of HBC Magazine, and you will find a Coastal Director, featured... and you can go back to any issue from the past 2 1/2 years.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Maybe you could help folks out by supplying where you found the great information about them... including the investment and capital gains numbers that you said are good.

(I know nothing about this company. I do not claim them to be good or bad... I am just inputting what I would if this were about any company)

Jan 11, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Here is the number of one of our recorded Live calls from last year: 212-461-2512 There are 7 of these live calls per week, hosted by a different director. There used to be 10, but 3 have been replaced by a Live Global online theater presentation. An Audio/Visual presentation with interaction, and chat capabilities.
    Here is a link to an Article from the Sept, 2006 issue of HBC Magazine.

HBC: Volume 10/Issue 9 page 20

If you change the last number, from 9 to a different number, once you have viewed the article it will bring up a different issue, and you will have to search for Each issue's article on a different coastal Director.
    Expert

Jan 11, 2007, 08:54 PM
    I am sorry smfishe, but company generated material is not what they asked for the magazine is merely company supplied material not facts or news. It is merely a sales adds in a magazine format for businesses wanting to sell their products.

Your answers are making the product look worst more than helping, Perhaps some independent news articles about the company,

Jan 12, 2007, 05:06 AM
    The Coastal Synergy group is not a company. The Coastal Synergy Group is Collection of people. Private business owners.
    A few of the CSG members will be attending a regional event in Nashville, TN 2/3/2007 at the Hotel Preston. I encourage you to attend, and speak directly to some of the other members. Alert the press if you so desire.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2007, 05:25 AM
    1. So when there is no company there is no recourse for the "business owner" that has any issues.
    2. Self-produced marketing materials used as 'proof' that the business is sound should be a big red flag to any potential investor.
    3. Any business that mentions its many 'levels' is another red flag that should be heeded.
    4. Any web based company that feels the need to register a great deal of domains in order to be found on the web is another red flag.
    5. Here is some reading with messages from real people not marketing types:
    Anyone who wants the Hard Cold Facts about Coastal
    Warning: Coastal Vacations Call Center - CMG (Coastal Masters Group)
    Expert

Jan 12, 2007, 05:50 AM
    So there is no company, so who provides all the material and you compared it to opening a McDondald, you have to buy it and pay fees to a Company, they control what the people who buy it does and how they operate. So if there is no master control company anyone claiming to do it, can just be a member, there is on company that owns the right to the name, no copyright on their material??

You are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper, obviously you are just reading a script that someone ( that is not a company) provides,
    If I had any doubt about them, you have most certainly confirmed the red flag.

Jan 13, 2007, 04:25 AM
    All we do is direct people to the information, and answer any and all of their questions so that our prospective clients know exactly who they are paying, what the money is going for, everything it entails, and then the decision is up to them. So it is not like you are going in with blinders on. Iam assuming that your red flag means get all of the facts... so what is stopping you?

Since you won't visit the websites that the information is located, and you won't go directly to the communication sources, then you can not make an informed decision one way or the other.

I can say that CSG has people from all walks of life, which include:
    Doctors, Lawyers, Nurses, Accountants, Business researchers, stay at home Moms, and dads, teachers, car dealers, real estate agents, Stock Brokers, Bankers, Pastors, and many more... and we have a very high standard of integity. We are in over 100 countries
    christiekohn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 02:18 PM
    I would like to know a little more about Coastal Synergy Group also, it almost sounds too good to be true. Does anyone know about this business?
    :(

Jan 19, 2007, 02:59 PM
    HI Christiekohn,
    Tomarrow morning, Saturday, Jan, 20, 2007 at 11am EST there is a LIVE Global Online Theater Presentation. You will want to enter the theater between 10:35am - 10:45am EST, to be able to text chat with some of the members, as well as the Hosts. At 11:05 am EST the doors for the presentation will close. After the Presentation, The text chat will open up again for a half hour before our second show just for our travel packages starts, at 12:30 pm EST.
    The Product presentation goes into full detail, on the different travel packages, and memberships.
    These two shows should give you enough information, however I don't know how much information you have seen yet.

If you call my toll free number, and I will make sure that you can get a ticket to the presentation. 1-888-292-0967 press 3 to speak directly with me, and I will direct you to the proper website... if I am unavailable, just leave a message with your email address included, and I will send you an invitation to access your ticket.

I am not here to sell you anything, just provide you with some information, that you are requesting.
    Expert

Jan 19, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Run Christiekohn run, remember when it sounds to good to be true, it really is.

Just do simple web search under this company name and fraud, This will give you another side of the story.

Jan 19, 2007, 04:02 PM
    For those of you who think that if it sounds too good to be true... usually tried something where you didn't receive the proper training, one on one mentoring, or the support to succeed. The Coastal Synergy Group has all of those things in place, and they are proven time and time again. Show me somebody who speaks bad about the CSG, and I will show you somebody, who didn't plug into and follow the instructions of their director, and tried to re-invent the wheel so to speak. Got frustrated and quit. They are however life time members, and can always restart.

If you really want to find out, go through all of the information presented to you, and get every single one of your questions or concerns answered, to see if Coastal is the right opportunity, for you... if it is? Great! If it isn't? At least you know, and were able to make an informed and educated decision. But after being in other home based businesses, I have never encountered a more positive group of people in my 50 years. The CSG is a life changing event, and it is all about people helping people to achieve their dreams.

But it is up to you to decide. Get all of the facts about Coastal Club Vacations, and the CSG. Where do yo see yourself next year?

If you call the Better Business Bureau, just remember it is up to each individual member to either join or not join. If your director ( the person who contacted you) is listed with the BBB, all they will tell you is whether they have had any complaints in the last 36 months.
    ilanna55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Work at home
    Has anyone heard of Costal Syenrgy Group? Or have had any experience with them?
    Any feedback will be appreciated.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 6, 2007, 01:39 AM
    There a whole bunch of threads about them.

Have a look HERE
    Parindra Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bmayhan
    Does anyone know anything about the Coastal Synergy Group? Is it legit or not?:rolleyes:
    Hey there,

I'm not a Coastal Vacation member, but my girl friend decided to join it through Coastal Synergy Vacations.

I have only positive things to say. The company CSG is legit. There is an incredible amount of support. I don't know where else a bunch of people work together to help you and others get sales.

I've read a lot of negative stuff posted in here, and none of them had to do with CSG itself. There are a lot of people who started their own group under the disguise of Coastal Vacations who are frauds. Coastal Vacations actually warns this on their websites.

But I totally recommend if your interested in a home based business, and you are speaking with a CSG director, go for it. My girlfriend made 5 sales in 1 week and she just started.

Coastal Synergy Group does not apper in that link.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    Also, the BBB has some info. they're rated a B...and you can see some of the complaints against them:
    Company Report
    Quote Originally Posted by bmayhan
    Does anyone know anything about the Coastal Synergy Group? Is it legit or not?:rolleyes:
    From my experience watching my girlfriend work her Coastal Synergy Group business (not to be confused with any other group claiming to be with Coastal Vacations) it is completely legit.

They have live QA calls and Live online presentations.

You can hear and meet real life people working their CSG business and hear about their experiences and successes.

People really are making money, and a lot of it. My girlfriend in one week made 5 sales and she just started.

Feb 8, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Hi,

Those two links have nothing to do with Coastal Synergy Group.

One of them is a scam group called CMG. I understand this can be easily confused with CSG, but they are not connected.

The other link also has no reference to Coastal Synergy Group. Btw, individual associates of CSG are registered with the BB and only have good comments.

I am not a CSG member, so I have no personal interest other than my girlfriend is a member and I have been watching her.

From my experience watching her, CSG offers an incredible amount of support, and is completely legit. You can hear real testomonies from people everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Here are some links to statements from prior members who clain it is a ripoff or scam. I am not saying it is or is not, but there were alot of compalints I found doing a web search

http://www.ripoffreport.com/results....tal+Vacations+

There was some info that linked them to these names: Success Synergy Systems, Nick Thomas, Prosperity Automated System
    All of them appeared to have been sued in federal court, I can not say they are one in the same, this is only info from the internet I found doing searches for the company you listed.

I will say this they are selling a multilevel marketing sales position. and your job is to selll vacation packages to others, So if you like to sell, and like to promote ohters to sell. ( since that is where the money is, having others sell for you)

Any of the mutli level can work, ( nothing wrong with Amway, one of the older)

But if you are good at sales, you may do as well if you got into sales for some non mulitlevel company.

In all of these things, they are not going to do all the work for you, if they could, they would not need you. You are going to have to do the selling of these, vacations

Feb 8, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Those links have nothing to do with Coastal Synergy Group.

There are fraud websites claiming to be affiliated with Coastal Vacations. Even Coastal Vacations direct websites warn of them.

But the Coastal Vacations BOD recognizes and accepts Coastal Synergy Group.

The company is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    I guess I goggle different than Rick does, but I can find pages and pages of info about them, and people who call them scams. here is a couple

http://www.ripoffreport.com/results....tal+Vacations+

when you wish to find the negitive about a company in a search put the company name and another word, sich as ripoff, cheat, illegal and you will find the negitive things.

This does not mean they are good or bad, only that there has been many complaints
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Parindra
    You can hear real testomonies from people everyday.
    Where?
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2007, 11:25 AM
    With so many fraudulent companies imitating the original perhaps David would be better off chekcing out other companies. The potential consumers of Coastal will eventually get confused.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liver Lesion [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 21 yr-old female. About a month ago I had a laparoscopic surgery, taking out a dermoid cyst. Before the surgery I had a CT scan for the purpose of examing the cyst. However, the report indicated that there is a leision to the liver as well. Specifically, "A tiny low attenuation lesion...

Simple Question -any advice will be helpful [ 15 Answers ]

I was divorced last year. We have two children and I am still struggling. I was the first signer on my ex-husbands truck, he was the "co-buyer." In our decree he was declared responsible for the truck payment since I have the house and all other debt - which I pay regularly, but not easily. My...

Dog cancer [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 yr-old ****zu/Maltese was found to have a lump on her side in May 06. After several visits and different courses of antibiotics over a 2-month period, the affected area just would not heal completely. Then, another lump was discovered on the other side of her body. This time she was taken to a...

Helpful Mother [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I am writing for some advice perhaps. My wife and I have been married for almost 5 years and we have a great marriage but there's one problem to speak of. My mother... Now, I know my mom loves us and loves me and I am not disrespecting my mother or anything because she...

View more questions Search