Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LJacobson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 12:24 PM
    Coastal Synergy Group
    Hi, I was curious to know if this particular group affilliated with Coastal Vacations is a scam or is this a authentic company?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 4, 2006, 01:27 PM
    Here are some links to statements from prior members who clain it is a ripoff or scam. I am not saying it is or is not, but there were a lot of compalints I found doing a web search

http://www.ripoffreport.com/results....tal+Vacations+

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=15157

There was some info that linked them to these names: Success Synergy Systems, Nick Thomas, Prosperity Automated System
    All of them appeared to have been sued in federal court, I can not say they are one in the same, this is only info from the internet I found doing searches for the company you listed.

I will say this they are selling a multilevel marketing sales position. And your job is to selll vacation packages to others, So if you like to sell, and like to promote ohters to sell. ( since that is where the money is, having others sell for you)

Any of the mutli level can work, ( nothing wrong with Amway, one of the older)

But if you are good at sales, you may do as well if you got into sales for some non mulitlevel company.

In all of these things, they are not going to do all the work for you, if they could, they would not need you. You are going to have to do the selling of these, vacations
    bmayhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2006, 05:27 PM
    Coastal Synergy Group
    Does anyone know anything about the Coastal Synergy Group? Is it legit or not?:rolleyes:
    Expert

Nov 21, 2006, 07:01 PM
    There is a lot of negative things posted about them on the web.

This has been addressed on a previous link here on askmehelpdesk

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/intern...+Synergy+Group
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2006, 04:56 AM
    Also, the BBB has some info. They're rated a B... and you can see some of the complaints against them:
    http://www.santabarbara.bbb.org/BBBW...anyID=92001659
    davidk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2006, 08:28 PM
    Is Coastal Synergy Group a valid business or a scam.
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2006, 07:00 AM
    See this one.

I did Google them and found lots of hits... and at a glance down the first couple pages, I did not see any bad stuff jumping out at me:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
    DiSilkwood Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2006, 02:01 PM
    Coastal Vacations/Synergy Group
    Is this group a scam or a solid company that can be trusted?
    Di
    Expert

Dec 9, 2006, 02:18 PM
    You can do a search on this site for their name, there is a lot of negative information about them on the internet and a bad Better Business Bureau listing on them

I have no perosnal first hand info on them
    latonact Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 09:13 AM
    I hope I am not too late and that you haven't signed up yet.
    The idea of CSG is great but their product is NOT!
    First off, all of their money exchanges is done by certified checks or money orders. So, if ever you are not happy, you won't be able to get your money back.
    I didn't realize how lousy their travel package was until I started to use it for my own travel needs. It was one disappointment after another. Right now my package is sitting in the garage gathering dust while I am dealing with a travel agent to arrange a trip to Hawaii. Don't be fooled by their flashy ads, webcasts, etc.
    smfishe Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2007, 08:13 AM
    The Coastal Synergy Group is not a Company, but Rather a group of Private Business owners within Coastal Vacations, governed by a board of directors. The CSG prides itself in training, and supporting each of it's individual Members into becoming successful Coastal Directors. Focusing on the essentials, of professionalism, and personal growth.
    The CSG is a rapidly growing association of entrepreneurs, dedicated to providing a level of training, and support, that is unrivaled in the industry.
    Featuring over 30 Live training and support calls, each week. A library of an ever expanding wealth of recorded calls and documentation to help each individual to build their own business.
    At least 7 live training Events annually held in different locations around US and Canada.

Jan 7, 2007, 08:24 AM
    The Coastal Synergy group, not a job... it is a business opportunity that enables, the average person to earn an above average income from the comfort of home, or anwhere else in the world, where there is an internet connection and a phone.

In business for yourself, but never by yourself.

Jandsfisher.csglifestyles.com

Find out for yourself.

Jan 7, 2007, 09:00 AM
    It is a valid business opportunity. It is not MLM, but it is a 2 up.
    Each associate is required to make 2 training sales, with the help of their director, who mentors and teaches them to become a successful Coastal Director, and in compensation for the much appreciated time and effort, that director retains those first two sales. Upon completion of that second sale, the associate is then given a Director's release.
    That release means that the new director is forever qualified to profit from $1000 and up to $9,705 on every transaction.
    Take the information tour... judge for yourself

Jandsfisher.winningwithcoastal.com

View the Presentation
    Read the Coastal Profile
    Expert

Jan 7, 2007, 12:11 PM
    I guess I goggle different than Rick does, but I can find pages and pages of info about them, and people who call them scams. Here is a couple

http://www.ripoffreport.com/results....tal+Vacations+

Warning: Coastal Vacations Call Center - CMG (Coastal Masters Group)

When you wish to find the negative about a company in a search put the company name and another word, sich as ripoff, cheat, illegal and you will find the negative things.

This does not mean they are good or bad, only that there has been many complaints

Jan 7, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Those Call centers are for people that don't want any control over their own business. The people that use them are in business for themselves, and by themselves, and letting somebody else run their business. And they are not apart of the CSG

Jan 9, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bmayhan
    Does anyone know anything about the Coastal Synergy Group? Is it legit or not?:rolleyes:
    Yes the Coastal Synergy Group is Legit, and is the most lucritive business in the entire world, when comparing investment vs. capital gains.
    There is a marketing system in place that does about 90% of the work, and a training, and support system that is second to none. Everything has been laid out in place, for each of it's members, to be able to succeed.
    The wholesale travel package is awesome. Did you know that one of the cards allows you to become an independent travel agent? And that you can receive commissions on the vacations that you book for yourself, family, and friends?
    The CSG is running two product knowledge calls per week, and will be premiering an online global theater presetation, just for the packages.
    So Latonact.. your not telling the price of those money orders... a whopping $6.95 to activate a complementory vacation, or that they are life time memberships... According to you .you are a coastal member, but are you a Director?
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2007, 04:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smfishe
    Coastal Synergy Group is Legit, and is the most lucritive business in the entire world, when comparing investment vs. capital gains.
    Can you direct consumers to where they can find/verify this information?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2007, 04:40 AM
    smfishe,

You appear to be here for one single purpose:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...earchid=971837
    Expert

Jan 10, 2007, 07:27 AM
    I have long thought that the question asker and the person who answers these are working together for ad purpose, except they don't expect all the true negative things to be posted.

About two or three times a year we get a brand new member ask a very similar question, then in about one or two days a brand new member answers the question telling how great it is, but not giving any links or web sites ( and there are good sites, I only showed the bad, since it makes a person doubt about these) but there are company web sites from this company that makes them look great.

About 6 months ago I even got a few personal emails basically threatening me for my posts on here from a email address that would not accept any return mail.

So yes NeedKarma your opinion is also mine, but if this person is an employee or member of the group and they like it or believe in it, they have a right to post it here.

But I am amazed that the several times this company shows up, it is always from a new member and the positive answers is also always from a new member who joins only to say good things about this company.

It it looks like a fish, smells like a fish and swims like a fish, most likely it is not a cow
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Like with other complaints about companies on this site, people from the companies take note since this site has such awesome search engine recognition.

If you Google this company in quotes you get 793 hits. This thread is #11.
    "Coastal Synergy Group" - Google Search

... and I predict it will move up the list.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liver Lesion [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 21 yr-old female. About a month ago I had a laparoscopic surgery, taking out a dermoid cyst. Before the surgery I had a CT scan for the purpose of examing the cyst. However, the report indicated that there is a leision to the liver as well. Specifically, "A tiny low attenuation lesion...

Simple Question -any advice will be helpful [ 15 Answers ]

I was divorced last year. We have two children and I am still struggling. I was the first signer on my ex-husbands truck, he was the "co-buyer." In our decree he was declared responsible for the truck payment since I have the house and all other debt - which I pay regularly, but not easily. My...

Dog cancer [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 yr-old ****zu/Maltese was found to have a lump on her side in May 06. After several visits and different courses of antibiotics over a 2-month period, the affected area just would not heal completely. Then, another lump was discovered on the other side of her body. This time she was taken to a...

Helpful Mother [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I am writing for some advice perhaps. My wife and I have been married for almost 5 years and we have a great marriage but there's one problem to speak of. My mother... Now, I know my mom loves us and loves me and I am not disrespecting my mother or anything because she...

View more questions Search