Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjr Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2005, 04:53 PM
    I'm just a bill sitting here on capital hill
    Sorry about that I just couldn't resist the title! I'm wondering how does an average citizen get a federal law passed.I do not wish to deal directly with my congressman because the law I would like to see passed will definitely ruffle some feathers in Washington :eek:
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Apr 4, 2005, 05:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tjr
    I do not wish to deal directly with my congressman because the law I would like to see passed will definetly ruffle some feathers in Washington :eek:
    Ooooooh... do tell ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you get an STD by sitting on a toilet? [ 4 Answers ]

I think I have an STD( Gonorrhea or Chlamydia). So every time I go to pee, I pee like a girl cause I don't want to take a chance and infect the toilet seat, after I am done I clean the whole toilet with soap and stuff, so can you get an STD by touching the urine on the toilet or by sitting on the...

Pet Sitting Business [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I are opening a pet sitting, pet walking, doggie day care business. Can anyone suggest a great name for our business. Thank you.

Why am I always be sitting on the bench a lot? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I'm new and oldcoach I have a question. Why am I always be sitting on the bench a lot? I'm 15 years old and I'm a sophomore and I been playing basketball for three years and this is my 2nd year playing J.V. girls basketball and I play small forward and guard and I really need help on my...

Size of Copper/pvc inside new home to max pressure from 3,000 gl tank on hill [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am building a new home in the country and have a 3000 gallon water tank 75 verticle above my (future) second story. I was going to have either 2" sch 40 pvc or 1 1/4" come down the 160 feet to my home. And then I wanted to know what is the largest copper pipe I could use inside the home to...

Arranging chairs in a sitting room with too many doors. [ 1 Answers ]

My sitting room has too many doors and as such it is a bit difficult arranging the seats especially now that we need to fit in a TV and other furnitures. How do I solve this problem.

View more questions Search