Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qcimino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 02:06 PM
    GE Profile water dispenser leak
    I have a GE Profile side-by-side refrigerator and the water dispenser is leaking where the water is dispensed. I'm trying to figure out how to cutoff the water supply to the refrigerator and don't see an obvious water cutoff.
    RalphS Posts: 120, Reputation: 12

May 1, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by qcimino
    I have a GE Profile side-by-side refrigerator and the water dispenser is leaking where the water is dispensed. I'm trying to figure out how to cutoff the water supply to the refrigerator and don't see an obvious water cutoff.
    In an emergancy when the water won't stop running, you have to shut off the valve to the 1/4 inch tubing leading into the back of the fridge! The shut-valve is usually located under the sink or in the basement!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE water dispenser won't stop! [ 5 Answers ]

When I went to get some water from my GE water dispenser, the water would not stop coming out. I had to finally pull out the refrigerator and turn off the shut-off valve. Can anyone tell me what is wrong and how can I fix the problem?:eek:

Water Dispenser not working [ 13 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old GE SS refrig. The water dispenser stopped working. I determined that the water valve in the back was bad and I've replaced it. Now, I'm getting water to the door (disconnect the tube in front, hit the dispenser lever and water flows), but not to the dispenser. I've tried...

Water dispenser- [ 1 Answers ]

I own a GE SS refrigerator- The water dispenser was not working so I did some research and change the valve-- It remedied the problem temporarily -- the dispenser started working sporadically- and now it does not work at all- I thought it was a defective valve so I changed it again to no success- ...

View more questions Search