Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    basma Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Excessive sweating
    Can u please help me solve sweating problems.. can u give me precise steps in order to stop sweating? Thank you..
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2007, 01:58 PM
    I as a girl was always wearing two shirts to hide my underarm sweat. This kind of stuff can kill yourself esteem. Let me tell you, finally when I was a little over 20 I talked to my brother (I know of all people) he gave me this stuff that his doctor perscribed to him. I used it for about a week and let me tell you, 10 or so years later I have never had to use it again. What is it you ask?? It is called Drysol. You roll it on under your arms, you are supposed to do it right before you lay down, don't ask me why I don't know. It hurts like hell the fist few times you use it, if you can take it then you do it again for a week straight, then you will stop sweating. Get the perscription from your doctor if he says it is safe for you. Good luck with this! P.S. my brother also used it on his forehead and feet.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 1, 2007, 01:58 PM
    There is an interesting article on the subject here: Can you stop yourself sweating? | Life | Guardian Unlimited

May 4, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Thanks a lot for your advise. But I just want to ask you one more thing. Are there any side effects from Drysol, in any way..
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 4, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Please definitely see the following sites:

ALUMINUM CHLORIDE - TOPICAL SOLUTION (Drysol, Xerac AC) side effects, medical uses, and drug interactions.

Drysol Drug Information

Also, please speak with your physician and/or a pharmacist.

From the bottom site above:

What are the possible side effects of aluminum chloride hexahydrate?

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have any stinging, burning, redness, or swelling of treated skin areas.
    Other less serious side effects are more likely to occur, such as tingling or itching of the treated skin.

Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
    gandz21 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2008, 03:46 AM
    How much is that drysol?

May 19, 2008, 02:01 PM
    I bought it online, it was almost $18, without shipping :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excessive body-hair [ 9 Answers ]

I am a 26 yr old unmarried guy, and have been struggling with excessive hair all over my body. I know that if I Google on this, I will find plenty of answers, and believe me, I have read most of them. But so far, I have not found a solution to my problem. All the websites keep suggesting the same...

Excessive Calcium [ 5 Answers ]

My question is, in the last 6 months or so, I have noticed what appears to be an excessive amount of what I believe to be calcium in my homes plumbing appliances such as bath and kitchen faucets. What first drew my attention to the problem was that the water flow had become greatly reduced. I...

Excessive Obsession [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what I expect from this panel exactly, but here goes. Details: 20 yr old virgin (lol), Aussie bloke, that's all you need to know. Commencing on. Roughly a year ago I finally experienced my first and only relationship so far with a one of a kind girl called Jemma, and the story is as...

Excessive use of name [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a hidden meaning behind someone who uses their dates name excessively in a conversation? As in, beyond saying it when greeting, getting their attention etc but to use it in every third sentence or so... I find it a little strange but if anyone can shine some light on the matter and advise...

Excessive Noise [ 3 Answers ]

I have complained for two (2) weeks about neighbors playing loud music in their apartment keeping me up past 2 am to my apartment manager; but every time I complained she told me there was nothing she could do about it. One of my neighbors complained that I was stomping on the floor at 11:05 pm...

View more questions Search