Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antique treasures Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Vintage Rare Fetish Necklace
    I obtained a vintage fetish necklace. I need to find an expert who can help me place an appropriate value on the piece. It seems to be raw carved turquise in the shape of feet and hands with an eagle or winged form about 2-3" long and 1" high with a woman with outstretched arms on the main piece which hangs down in the center. Pics if needed.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 1, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Do you believe it is Zuni? Have you checked the websites of any of the SouthWestern dealers in fetish necklaces?

Sunshine Studio is fairly reputable in fetish necklaces:

Zuni Fetish Necklaces and Zuni Fetish Books from Sunshine Studio - Santa Fe Indian Traders

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vintage cadoro necklace that attached with 2 j hooks [ 3 Answers ]

I have a vintage cadoro necklace that attaches with a j hook on each end. I've never seen a necklace like this. When you hook them together it does not lay flat. Does anyone know about this type of closure. Thank you

Vintage Bracelet Marking [ 15 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what this marking means. While familiar or able to locate many jewelry markings this is new to me and am thinking about purchasing. All I know is that this a vintage piece, I suspect the 60s , but really not sure and it is about 1 1/18 wide and 7.5 inches long with safety...

Vintage Voltage [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of a lighting company called Vintage Voltage? They sell beautiful well priced chandeliers. If you have heard of them do you have contact info?

Yazzie Necklace [ 1 Answers ]

I would like some information on a necklace, it has "YAZZIE" stamped on the back on the pendant. It looks to be sterling and coral chocker with a coral stone of an odd shape set in sterling.

Selling rare US coins on eBay [ 6 Answers ]

I've attended trade shows, visited coin dealers, done all of my due diligence, but have been unable to come up with a reliable source for wholesale rare US coins to sell on eBay. I prefer to sell PCGS or NGC certified rare coins, as those bring in the most money. Does anyone know who I can contact...

View more questions Search