t lindberg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 11:23 AM
    Craftsman 38'' model # 917.254750
    How do I install a new belt for the blade drive
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

May 1, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by t lindberg
    how do i install a new belt for the blade drive
    Clean the top of the deck well, the diagram is labeled there.

Don

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite model quiet guard 7 model 665. [ 12 Answers ]

Six month old dishwasher. Worked fine until today - won't start. LIghts are on and control panel seems to be working OK. The "Clean" indicator is flashing in intervals of 7 flashes and then pauses. When I select the "Start" button it flashes red 3 times and then nothing. The "Drain/Cancel"...

Craftsman Model 917.253741 Mower [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a manual for a 1983 Craftsman Rider Lawn Mower, Model 917.253741, Serial Number 0983501710. I know its old but we just bought an engine for it and it runs like a charm, but I need the manual for a parts list... HELP

Sears Model 917.256524 Lawn tractor 15.5 HP [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 15.5 Hp Craftsman lawn tractor. It starts fine but when you push the blade lever up to engage the blades the mower dies. Also if you let out on the brake/clutch pedel the mower stops. Note: the blade safety switch is OK and so is the clutch safety switch as is the seat safety switch. Any...

Craftsman lawn tractor model 917270910 won't start [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman Lawn tractor model number 917270910. It will not start. I tried a new battery even though the one on it checked out okay. It will not even turn over. I replaced the fuse but the original looked fine. What else should I do?

Craftsman 917.256524 [ 1 Answers ]

I was just given a lawn tractor- the previous owner says the drive starter is shot. Is this a common problem and how do I replace it?

View more questions Search