Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jusyan06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Sing spoke and sub header of a spoke
    How can you narrow your topic to a single spoke or to a sub-header of a spoke on the map?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 2, 2007, 11:32 PM
    The answers that you find on the following site may be of help to you. I hope that they are.

single spoke and sub header spoke - UsingEnglish.com ESL Forum

By your asking the question. I have just learned something about what you are asking. I learned something new. I did not know anything about "spokes" or "maps" as related to writing.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 2, 2007, 11:39 PM
    Just another link that may be of use to you.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/advice/t-47074.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Header in Gable End Wall [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for some input on headers required in Gable End Walls. I don't have a true header above my livingroom window and am wondering if, since it is a gable end wall, one is required. In the attached pic, the blue rectangle is the rim joist (SINGLE 2x10 - approx. 15' overall length) which...

The Holy Ghost spoke to me about the 2nd coming [ 8 Answers ]

Last Tuesday I had a chest pain so strong it jerked me up and I clenched my chest. I said "Dear Lord I trust you with my life please do not let me die tonite" I laid back down and after catching my breath started to see figures in my room that were blurry. Then they started to take shape. It felt...

Central heating header tank [ 1 Answers ]

Upon restarting the central heating for the winter period the following 2 things have occurred (I don't think they're related) 1) One of the rads only gets hot at the bottom (3/4 inches up the rad) the rad does not want to bleed i.e. no air coming out. 2) AND MORE WORRYING ! - once or twice...

Who originally spoke in tongues? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bible that was printed in 1880. It is so different from anything that I have read, heard, seen, etc. It has created a lot of questions. Thanks.

View more questions Search