Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dreaming07 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask, orgasm?
    Hello,
    I am new to the boards,I hope I am asking this question in the right place. I have been with my husband for almost 9 yrs now. I am 27 w/ two kids. I can not have an orgasm unless he is "playing " with me. I can not have an orgasm with just having intercourse. He gets mad because he says that I don't enjoy sex with him. I do, I don't know why I can't have an orgasm that way. Can anyone help ?
    venus_envy19 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

May 1, 2007, 08:27 AM
    I'm no sex expert by any means, but I think that some women just can't have orgasms during intercourse. Maybe he could try stimulating you during intercourse?
    kiltcrazy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming07
    Hello,
    I am new to the boards,I hope I am asking this question in the right place. I have been with my husband for almost 9 yrs now. I am 27 w/ two kids. I can not have an orgasim unless he is "playing " with me. I can not have an orgasim with just having intercourse. He gets mad because he says that I dont enjoy sex with him. I do, I dont know why I can't have an orgasim that way. Can anyone help ?
    I am no sex expert, but in my opinion many woman who have orgasms consistently, have them because their partner knows what to do to get them there. Men may have orgasms from the intercourse alone. But I believe that if you read any book on sexual intercouse and the enjoyment of sex, there will be a at least a chapter about how to stimulate a woman. Our "button" is where their penis is. This is what I think you mean by playing with you. If you go to any sex toy store, you will find many toys that would help stimulate the "button" while you are having intercourse. It sounds like your husband is a bit self consciouse and needs to learn a little more about pleasing women. The local library even has many books on couple sex. The sex store. He should be exploring your needs.

May 1, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Thanks for the responses. My husband has never really had a problem with this situation until recently. I have told him that not all women orgasm the same. The only way he makes me have an orgasm is if he is stimulating my clitoris .But I would like to have an orgasm while just having intercourse. I hope that is possible.
    jeremy4719 Posts: 136, Reputation: 4

May 1, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Most women don't orgasm, most of the time... Most women don't really worry about it if they have sex on a regular basis, because they know one out of three is going to be OH so worth it... My fiancé orgasms mostly doggy style, but not missionary... Try changing up the positions... Good luck!
    sydneywagga1 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Hello,
    I am new to the boards,I hope I am asking this question in the right place. I have been with my husband for almost 9 yrs now. I am 27 w/ two kids. I can not have an orgasim unless he is "playing " with me. I can not have an orgasim with just having intercourse. He gets mad because he says that I dont enjoy sex with him. I do, I dont know why I can't have an orgasim that way. Can anyone help ?
    Tell him he needs to get an education. Tell him if he's a real man, he'll buy the "egg" and use it on you! Try it, you'll love it. Instant orgasm
    jody88 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 03:32 AM
    I am not an expert and haven't had that much experience but I find these are great !I agree that doggy is a good position for orgasiming. I don't orgasm every time during sex either. But I have found that the best position for it with me is, the woman lying on her side with the man kneeling and your leg on his shoulder it works every time for me hope it works for you. It is also easy for him (or you) to reach your clitoris to add to the satisfaction.

May 2, 2007, 09:32 AM
    Thanks for the advice. Just one question... what is the "egg" and where do I get it ? Lol
    spea94 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

May 2, 2007, 09:38 AM
    all the advise is great... I have had an "O" while we are having sex but not all the time... I make noise... that what my guy likes =)

good luck!

I am curious too... what's "the egg" and where do you find it?
    sydneywagga1 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2007, 02:22 PM
    The "egg" is an egg-shaped vibrator. Have him apply to one side of that "button" someone mentioned above and finger on the other side. You will like ;)

Or you could do it yourself, but it's so much better with help. You will have to help him know how much pressure to apply.
    zukichucha Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Hello,
    A woman clitoris is a very sensitive area and where most orgasms start. I also used to have this same problem and my husband also used to get frustrated and disappointed as well. I found that being on top is the best position for me because when positioned correctly my clitoris rubs against him and I orgasm about 75% of the time compared to 10% of the time in any other position. Hope this helps for you.
    1PrettyApple Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 10:30 PM
    I have the same problem but I fake it so he thinks he is doing something. He has not give me an O in about 6 years. It started while I was pregnant with our daughter. I thought it was me but as time went on I realized it was not me. He is only concerned with himself and never really cares if I have an O. he knows because I don't even get wet. We had to get some KY gel. So sweety if you can get wet and you enjoy yourself at all you've got me beat. Good luck
    Applejacks83irv Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Nov 16, 2007, 09:44 PM
    I think you need to tell him what you want, you said youlike being played or touch
    littlesaint22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 09:41 PM
    First off, there are two different ways to have an orgasm. One is the Clitoral and the other is the G-spot. The most common is the clitorial.The G-spot is the hardest to get, it takes time. Most of the time it's because men don't really know where it's located or doesn't know how to hit that spot. The best way to hit the spot is have him go slightly in and not all the way in. Think about the G-spot as having a thick layer over it, the more you touch it the thinner it gets. Also they have G-spot vibrators, that can also help thin it. After time it will finally happen, and then it does it will just come natural. Patience is the key or you will frustrated and it will not happen. Just relax and it'll happen before you know it. FYI it took me two years after I got married.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 22, 2009, 09:37 AM

Closed because this post is TWO YEARS OLD>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is an orgasm? [ 5 Answers ]

I am Les. And I've been dating my GF for about 1 month and 16 days and well the topic of Orgasims came up and I was thinking crap I don't even know what it is I mean I do but I don't and I don't know how to have one or get one.. so my questions are: 1.)what is an Orgasm? 2.)How do I have one? ...

Orgasm [ 4 Answers ]

How do you know when you are having an orgasm,If you are female,what does it usually feel like? How can you give yourself orgasm?

Can't have an orgasm [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 and I have never had sex.. I have only ever been to second base before and I have been fingered a lot of times... every time I have ever been fingered I can't never reach an orgasm.. I get very wet but never feel any thing.. I fake sounds to make my boyfriend think I enjoying it but I...

Never had an orgasm [ 12 Answers ]

I have never had an orgasm while having sex its been seven years! Is there something wrong with me or my boyfriend? We've tried different things to help me but nothing seems to work. What's the problem

He just can't orgasm [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been seeing each other for about 6 months, and in that amount of time, he has only reached climax twice. What is the matter with him? Is it me? Our sex sessions usually last for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours yet... NOTHING... What is up?

View more questions Search