Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adam Gibson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Weird behavior in reopened home
    Just purchased 3 yr old house. Septic system w/ 2 holding tanks. Tanks were pumped when purchased. House was vacant over 1 year. First floor toilet flushes only with plunger. 2nd floor toilet causes all other drains to gurgle when flushed. 2 roof vents appear to be clear.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 1, 2007, 07:46 AM
    "2 roof vents appear to be clear."
    Well something's not clear and it sure sounds like the second floor bathroom vent. Are you revented in the attic so you can't get to the vent from the roof? A gurgle from a trap tells you it's attempting to vent through the trap. Check the vents again. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Behavior [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir I want to know which of the followng is true and which is false about territorial behaviour in animals?please tell me why you say that and if it is possible give me an example too 1-it provides some protection from predators 2-increase intra-specific competition for food Thanks a lot

Odd Behavior [ 3 Answers ]

I have just recently moved into a new apartment and my cat is finally settled realizing this is her home but when I pour her food she scratches on the floor and wall around her dish like they do in the litter box before she eats. Is there any specific reason for this??

Behavior [ 3 Answers ]

Florida, Can anyone tell me how to go about getting a court order behavior order for my 17 yr daughter. She is currently not living at home and I need her to be here so we can access her for drug addiction and possible marchment act.

Weird printing program behavior [ 2 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but any help would be appreciated! This isn't a problem, so to speak, just very annoying! Every time I print something, the next time the computers turned on (whether it's shut-down and started or just restarted) the printer icon appears in the...

Cat's behavior [ 3 Answers ]

We just recently moved to another state, taking our only cat with us. The house we moved into already had 2 other cats and a dog. My cat is adjusting surprisingly well with the other cats, going up to them and trying to get friendly, but the other cats just hiss and growl, and they even throw...

View more questions Search