Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hybridtek Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Am I to old to start tumbling
    I am 19 now and I took gymnastics when I was about 10-12. I quit and now I am very interested in it again. I know most people start when they are very young and it is a lot more helpful to start at a young age. I am not sure if any gyms will take me since I am older and I don't know if it would be to difficult for me to get in the routine and have the ability anymore. I think I can learn fast I'm in great shape and am gaining flexibility at home. I just don't think that it is very common for people my age to start gymnastics. Does anyone think that it is reasonable for me to start now?
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

Apr 30, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Thank you for posting your question to the Ask Me Help Desk.

There is still plenty of time to learn some great skills!

Get out there and give it your best.

I wish you the best of luck finding a club.

Refer to a few of my previous posts on this same topic as well.

Post #1

Post #2

Post #3

Best of Luck!
    gymnast6394 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 03:19 PM
    You still have plenty of time. Some girls that are on my gymnastics team and are elite gymnasts and started when they were 15.;)
    hybridtek Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 11:07 PM
    I have been it it now for almost six months and its going great, but I need more back flexibility then what I have now, I heard it takes forever to build that back flexibility up, but I'm not seeing a hole lot of gain with what I'm doing now. I do bridges every night. What else could I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tumbling down trying to buy time [ 1 Answers ]

I'm divorced and she was left with the furniture bill but she's not paying. I moved from Colorado to cali and was holding my head up above water until my car got stolen. My insurance said give them the keys and they'll write it off. So I got me another car and then my original car shows up, great,...

91 honda crx no start or rough start, puzzled HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I'm running a SOHC ZC motor. I have good compressions across all pistons at 135psi and holding a piece. I have checked the timing and it is correct. I have checked the fuel pressure and it is OK. I haven't been able to figure out how to lean the fuel out though, but anyway, it starts up and...

Start a new with my ex [ 3 Answers ]

First off, thank you to anyone who reads this, it is greatly appreciated. I dated this guy for a year, and we broke up about a month ago. He was an amazing boyfriend--everything I've ever wanted and more, but because he spoiled me so much... I kind of took him for granted (which I didn't realize...

Where to start [ 2 Answers ]

We want to invest 30,000 per year and retire in 15yrs. How should we start and should we pay off our existing home loan?:eek: :eek:

View more questions Search