Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Apr 3, 2005, 12:47 PM
    Stress:
    Tell me a few Christian ways to reduce stress!

HANK :)
    keenu Posts: 114, Reputation: 9

Apr 3, 2005, 05:38 PM
    Ha!
    I guess "taking care of your own business" might not be considered Christian? Hee hee LOL (still chuckling)
    May want to forget the Christian part for now...

Apr 4, 2005, 01:17 PM
    Wallah!
    It's Christian business if you help someone. Your answer didn't make a helluva lot of sense, Patty!

HANK :eek:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2005, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HANK
    Tell me a few Christian ways to reduce stress!

HANK :)
    You could make sweet beautiful love to your husband. But remember - no birth control, it isn't christian.
    keenu Posts: 114, Reputation: 9

Apr 4, 2005, 01:48 PM
    Hank!
    Boy, are you dense.
    My answer makes a lot of sense if you can understand what I mean by "taking care of your own business"...

Apr 4, 2005, 01:51 PM
    Where's Mickey Mouse?
    Sounds like a good idea, Karma, but since my wife died of lung cancer several weeks ago, looks as though I'll have to wait until I see her in Heaven before I can fulfill your suggestion. Take a hike!

HANK ;)

Apr 4, 2005, 01:54 PM
    Please Explain...
    ... what it means... to you! I know what it means to me!

HANK
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2005, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HANK
    Sounds like a good idea, Karma, but since my wife died of lung cancer several weeks ago, looks as though I'll have to wait until I see her in Heaven before I can fulfill your suggestion. Take a hike!

HANK ;)
    My life partner died a few days ago as well. I feel your pain.
    mechimom Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2005, 04:05 PM
    Relieving Stress
    Hi Hank,

I am sorry to read about the loss of your wife. I am a Christian and I relieve stress by reading the Bible especially Psalms and meditating on what it says to me. Quiet prayer also helps.

Other things that I do are listen to music (jazz, gospel, or any other soothing music). God bless you and I hope you find some relief.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is stress causing me this? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm having problems at school meaning too much stress and pressure from my parents and this is my first year on college and at first I was doing great but then more and more pressure of my parents I received, I'm a good girl I haven't done anything that I know that is wrong for example sex...

Too much stress [ 4 Answers ]

I really don't know I feel like crap today and I don't know why I mean I had an OK day in school I had to go see this consulier today witch I hate because you I hate telling my life story to some strangers but what ever then there is this stupid kid that I had a past with telling me lies and stuff...

Stress? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if these are stress related symptoms. Everything started 3 weeks ago. I suffered from a 100 degree fever and horrible body aches for only 1 day. Then a severe migraine that lasted a week. (By the way I have never ever had a migraine before that.) Followed by upset stomach...

Stress [ 1 Answers ]

Why do you think it is important for people to deal with stress? Need lots of opinions doing a survey thing

View more questions Search